Lexus IS Forum banner

FINALLY, some pics of my first born (350) :) FYI, I'm adding pics periodically for U

34K views 123 replies 70 participants last post by  IS-F-I-Found 
#1 · (Edited)
Well it was a long time coming, I thought I had this car 3 times since October, first a color uncertainty...(my fault)... 2nd a quality problem (scratches) 3rd a near quality problem (minor scratches) but they buffed all of my fear away! I have more pics of the entire prep process which I'll post later, (I was at the dealership from 10-5pm! Loved every minute of it.) For now I just wanted to post a few of the finished product. Well finished for now, until I can afford a few things down the road.. it'll probably be a while. :( I'll post first impressions later, for now I'm too wired to think about it, snuck into the garage all night last night, had to pinch myself to be sure it wasn't a dream. :)

WAS GOING FOR A SOFT FOCUS, BUT THIS IS WHAT I GOT WITH THE POINT AND SHOOT... SORRY.

Engine Break-in complete! Hold on! :)

Lovin' that projector reflection!

BURNIN' RUBBER:

VID LINK: FUN IN THE IS350

See less See more
#15 ·
Crester said:
Don't diss the guy's new car. :pissed:

Hey thanks Crester, but it's probably not worth your time. ;)

Maltz, if you don't like the 250/350 that's fine, just curious why you're spending time in IS250/350 threads? Just to hate? Also, curious what type of car you DO think looks good. Either way, Happy Holidays! :)

#17 ·
Michael said:
Hey thanks Crester, but it's probably not worth your time. ;)

Maltz, if you don't like the 250/350 that's fine, just curious why you're spending time in IS250/350 threads? Just to hate? Also, curious what type of car you DO think looks good. Either way, Happy Holidays! :)
i spend time in ALL car threads. I love cars.
what type of car looks good to me? Im partial to the IS300/Altezza. I love 4 door saloons. The E46 M3 is another one of my favorites. I love Honda Integras, civic type r's, Toyota Chasers, Toyota Aristos etc.

#21 ·
maltz2 said:
i spend time in ALL car threads. I love cars.
what type of car looks good to me? Im partial to the IS300/Altezza. I love 4 door saloons. The E46 M3 is another one of my favorites. I love Honda Integras, civic type r's, Toyota Chasers, Toyota Aristos etc.
But do you HATE? in "ALL car threads." ;)
I'm with ya on the IS300/Altezza and the M3. But yeah, I'm gonna have to show at a minimum, the same type of hate you have for my car for the others on your list.

#25 ·
becker6988 said:
in other words you like shit boxes. nice job to rip on an is350 that would a much better car than any of those you talked about. Way to look like a dip shit. Anyways merry christmas everyone :)
there are worse cars to own than the Is250/Is350 yes.
why are honda integra's and CTR's shit boxes? :suspiciou the ITR is one of the best handling most powerful FWD NA cars ever made.
Toyota Chasers are monsters esp in the JZX100 trim, as are Aristos.
merry christmas to you to, even tho i dont celebrate christmas

#26 ·
maltz2 said:
im happy for him. but the new IS350/250's look like a 1992 camry buttfucked a lexus es300.
sounds like the same method by which you were brought into existence. :lol:

something tells me you will be kicked off this site again in the near future, since your opinions are limited, repetetive and annoying . i.e what got you booted the first time. Stop being an annoying gnat, contribute to the forum, and maybe you wont get kicked off again.

And if you are a TRUE car enthusiast, appreciate the positives, while expressing your discontent about the negatives. Else all your "enthusiasm" will be dismissed as childish immature rants.

'nuff said

:chill:

>>insert smartass JDM comments here<<<

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.