Lexus IS Forum banner

[D.Huang aka IS300eR on D*Sport Cover of July 2006 Issue #43] & scans now added!!!

17K views 88 replies 54 participants last post by  mirabile 
#1 · (Edited)
[D.Huang aka IS300eR on D*Sport Cover of July 2006 Issue #43] & scans now added!!!

So it has been awhile since the last IS300 made a magazine cover, and the rumor has it that it will hit the local stands as of 5/30/06, go get your copy!!! :)

See if you can find both of them ;)

Cover 43A

Cover 43B

edit: scan added

As far as the pictures go, i'm very satisfied, but there are tons of mis-print in the article, so i apologize in advance. (ie. wth is Cascade Audio... no i did not had my audio done in Oregon). :oops:

Anyhow, hope y'all enjoy the 15+pgs spread including coverS+index+model interview+poster spread+ article & go my.IS!!! w00t w00t!!! :cool:

-[D.Huang] :cloud9:

See less See more
#7 ·
TJ-IS300 said:
Read the article last week lots of nice mods. Did anyone know that HKS makes a stroker kit for the IS300.
its a stroker for a 2JZ-GTE...but will work in our 2JZ-GE, sure...if u got the $8000 for one...:lol:

Nice, congrats on the article...never heard of this magazine though....and 455 HP? specs on motor/etc? boost level? etc

#8 · (Edited)
Nice cover-shot, beautiful ride!! :)
Cute model, beautiful ride!! ;)

As for stroker kits: I was looking @ these 3 or 4 years ago. Its either JUN stroker or HKS stroker. Your looking @ a liter gain between 3.1 to 3.4. And @ $8k-$12k the hp isn't worth it. I could do NOS & TURBO w/ auto tranny built to 700hp for $10k so..

Again, congats on the cover.

#14 ·
dude said:
I would be VERY careful with that chinese writing on your right-side windshield...........Some people may take it the wrong way you know.
Care to translate?

#17 ·
dude said:
I would be VERY careful with that chinese writing on your right-side windshield...........Some people may take it the wrong way you know.
i got it from a video clip call the Yellow Fever, homeboy even has it on a t-shirt! :p

... btw, you should read what's on the other side of the windshield. ;)

#18 ·
IS300eR said:
i got it from a video clip call the Yellow Fever, homeboy even has it on a t-shirt! :p

... btw, you should read what's on the other side of the windshield. ;)
HAHAh that vid is focking funny....its filmed at my school....

Nice to see a IS back on the cover!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.