where to buy a Joe Z intake - Page 2 - Lexus IS Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-06-2016, 01:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I hate to be the new guy who asks the stupid question, but where in the world can you buy these things anymore? I tried the FB page but got nowhere, and have searched all over the site for one FS. Anyone have any insight into where one can be purchased?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-06-2016, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WagonWheel View Post
I hate to be the new guy who asks the stupid question, but where in the world can you buy these things anymore? I tried the FB page but got nowhere, and have searched all over the site for one FS. Anyone have any insight into where one can be purchased?
Carson Toyota has them.

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...catalogid=9816

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-06-2016, 04:59 PM
Guru

Quoted: 150 Post(s)

Garage
I would definitely call before placing your order. I have a feeling that the page just hasn't been updated in a long time. contact us
AFAIK these things have been discontinued for a while.

Joe Z may still be active on Club Lexus, and you may be able to get one from him. Other than that, wait until you meet the requirements to access the for sale forums, and wait for someone to sell their intake.

I don't know all of the details, but I've seen people use ebay intakes to make their own "Joe Z" intake.

EDIT:
I was looking through FIG's site, and saw this: http://www.shopfigs.com/v1/index.php...product_id=289

My thread of picture whor@ge: 2003 BO 5MT B01B

5Zigen || Apex-i || ARC Audio || B&M || BC Racing || Carson Tuned || Centerforce || CUSCO || DEI || EXPEL || Fidanza || FIGS || G2 || Greddy || JDMeyes || JIC || Karl Sport || L-Tuned || MONSTER || Optima || Outerwear || PIAA || Pioneer || PLP || SONY || SRT || Swift || TeCK Pro || Token Solutions ||TRD || Tuned Parts || UGO || WORK || VALOR || Valentine1 || VentureShield || Yokohama ||.

Last edited by rvalero; 05-06-2016 at 08:50 PM.

post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-10-2016, 09:20 PM
Lurker

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

I just contacted Luis from Carson Toyota today and they still have it. I ordered one today as well since I've been looking for one
post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 02:23 AM

Luis at Carson no longer has any, confirmed via phone today. No eta on restocking
post #21 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-21-2017, 05:44 PM
Lurker

Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Not sure how much Joe Z run for but I just bought the HPS Silicone Intake Tube. Looks to very high quality, nice clamps, decent price. Its becoming harder and harder to find parts for these cars lol. Might be a good alternative for some.
post #22 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-23-2017, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftdrift06 View Post
Not sure how much Joe Z run for but I just bought the HPS Silicone Intake Tube. Looks to very high quality, nice clamps, decent price. Its becoming harder and harder to find parts for these cars lol. Might be a good alternative for some.

I went the same route... it's basically the same exact thing but made out of silicone instead of steel
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus IS Forum > 1st-Gen IS300 > Go Fast Stuff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page