Alright, it's finally done! I can't believe how much of an improvement it is. The engine speed rises and falls faster and smoother. There is less vibration with this setup, and changing gears is smoother because it is easier to rev match. I wish I would have done this sooner. It is MUCH sportier than before. Anyway, here are the part numbers I used. I took pictures of the parts used to show you the difference, but unfortunately I didn't get the IS300 slave cyl. pushrod back. Not like I'll ever go back to that setup, but it would have been nice to show the difference.
The pressure plate, release bearing, pilot bearing, and rear main seal are the same parts between the N/A Supra and IS300. The flywheel and bolts, clutch, and slave cyl pushrod are different.
Here is the list of parts used with the corresponding part numbers. Then below that I show the difference between some of them.
N/A Supra flywheel 13405-46040
Flywheel bolts (X8) 90910-02103
Slave cyl push rod (from TT Supra) 31473-14030
N/A sprung clutch disc 31250-30391-84
Pilot bearing 90363-12002-77
Release bearing 31230-22101
Rear main seal 90311-90006
Pressure plate 31210-30261-84
There you have it. Genuine Toyota parts for an N/A Supra swap. Here is some more info:
IS300 weight 31.5 lbs, about 1 3/4" thick.
Supra 17.8 lbs, a little under 1 1/4" thick (hence the need for the longer push rod)
Flywheel bolts; you can see the difference in length. The shorter ones are for the thinner Supra flywheel of course.
Here is the longer pushrod. It's about 81mm.
And of course, a new sprung Supra clutch disc.
That's it! Straight bolt on, no modification required!