1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 57 (permalink) Old 06-22-2015, 11:50 PM
Enthusiast

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)

Do you have your jumpers set properly?

2JZ GTE VVTi worked for me and the airflow TY-HW5, rpm signal will depend on how you have it physically wired.

Injector settings aren't really discussed here, but they will depend on the setup.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 57 (permalink) Old 10-15-2015, 08:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Im pretty sure the jumpers are set up correctly. The car turns over but doesn't start. Im going to try and play around with the parameters again tomorrow. While inspecting my board I noticed that mine is a revision C, IIRC it is the revision with the ign chip problem. Is there away to troubleshoot to find out if that is my problem. I have looked at the board and I don't seem to see any missing/loose chips or burns.
post #48 of 57 (permalink) Old 03-11-2016, 12:57 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

I'm just trying to get my car to start with these basic parameter settings. Sorry to bring up an old thread but I have the same setup, 2002 stock is300 with the 02 boomslang pnp harness. I should be able to start the car with (engine code: 3uz-fe(uzs), size: 3000, # of cylinders: 6, vehicle speed pulse: 4, RPM signal type: ignition). Everything else was left unchanged. The motor cranks but won't start. Does anyone else have the same problem?

post #49 of 57 (permalink) Old 03-20-2016, 12:31 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm having an issue with using the 3UZ-FE(UZS). It's not letting me change the input changes to 3 in the ignition tab. Any help?
post #50 of 57 (permalink) Old 03-20-2016, 04:31 PM
Follower

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)

Many have it working with the 2jz-gte vvti. Try that and read blkaltezza build thread, around page 10 or 11 I believe.
post #51 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-17-2016, 08:01 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Any idea what is causing this distrubance on the rev and ignition advance signal? JZS161 Aristo with a bolt on harness from GReddy. It is usually when on boost.

post #52 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-18-2016, 02:33 PM
saxbyja

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
This may be a pretty dumb question but i have the Emanage ultimate and the boomslang plug and play harness and hooking that up is straight forward, but im wondering where the emanage unit itself is suppose to be kept after hooking it up to the factory ecu because, unless i missed something there is no room at all for it and the bulky harness where the ecu is located lol
post #53 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-18-2016, 06:53 PM
Fiend

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)

I mounted mine under the steering column behind the panel.
post #54 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-19-2016, 04:46 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Not related directly to an IS300 but EMU related, greddy sells an o2 adapter which works great. I used it on a 2004 S/C Matrix(Last model with mechanical throttle) and did some tests to see if it really worked. I riched(10.0 or lower AFRs, can't tell if lower because the wideband gauge only goes down to 10.0) the fck out of the car and the ECU never intervened. You can control when you want to tell the ECU that the AFRs are "14.7" so you can tune to your liking. I also use a couple of the functions including the rev limit. Im looking forward to any future setups, I might be interested into fitting a Greddy in my IS
post #55 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-20-2016, 12:10 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0rr0 View Post
Not related directly to an IS300 but EMU related, greddy sells an o2 adapter which works great. I used it on a 2004 S/C Matrix(Last model with mechanical throttle) and did some tests to see if it really worked. I riched(10.0 or lower AFRs, can't tell if lower because the wideband gauge only goes down to 10.0) the fck out of the car and the ECU never intervened. You can control when you want to tell the ECU that the AFRs are "14.7" so you can tune to your liking. I also use a couple of the functions including the rev limit. Im looking forward to any future setups, I might be interested into fitting a Greddy in my IS
I'm curious greddy O2 adapter can work(force open loop) to IS300?
post #56 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-23-2016, 07:24 AM
Fiend

Quoted: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony9189 View Post
I'm curious greddy O2 adapter can work(force open loop) to IS300?
It won't force open loop. But the factory ECU will think all is well in open loop and you can override it without ill effect.

<--- Doesn't believe in stock vehicles
2002 IS300 VVTi GTE v161 Built single - TeCKis300's old car
1995 240sx - NASA PTD trim
post #57 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-23-2016, 10:32 AM
Enthusiast

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardrvin View Post
It won't force open loop. But the factory ECU will think all is well in open loop and you can override it without ill effect.
Ill be tuning my build with the EMU and this sounds very tempting to check out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus IS Forum > 1st-Gen IS300 > Go Fast Stuff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page