User Tag List

43Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 72 (permalink) Old 10-20-2016, 10:26 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)

New IS 300 Superchergers

I'm an avid IS300 fan and we here at Midwest Xtreme Motorsports take a lot of pride in the IS300 therefore we have created the long-awaited superchargers everybody's been looking for we make several models you can order any head unit you would like whether it be a Paxton a procharger or a powerdyne and even a Vortec. I'm just feeling around on the site to see if anybody's interested they come intercooled with the wastegate and blow off valve whichever you'd like to call it and they fit IS300 01 to 05 or your GS with slight slight slight modification. You can run up to 6 pounds of boost on factory computer or you can get a piggyback or stand alone and run even more boost the kits are relatively expensive compared to the old kit they made years ago and now you have a choice of what you need like. They are very inexpensive if anybody's interested please let us know at Midwest Extreme Motorsports you can email us at boss49err@yahoo.com or contact us at 513-510-6914 thank you, sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot but this is something we've just designed and I'm not familiar with where to post this thanks for your interest and we have many more parts that we machine and waterjet custom for the 2jzge and get. How kids can be installed in about 4 to 6 hours with one hole drilled for modification for the intercooler and that's it. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 72 (permalink) Old 10-21-2016, 08:23 AM
Enthusiast

Quoted: 39 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mem Is300 Superchargers View Post
I'm an avid IS300 fan and we here at Midwest Xtreme Motorsports take a lot of pride in the IS300 therefore we have created the long-awaited superchargers everybody's been looking for we make several models you can order any head unit you would like whether it be a Paxton a procharger or a powerdyne and even a Vortec. I'm just feeling around on the site to see if anybody's interested they come intercooled with the wastegate and blow off valve whichever you'd like to call it and they fit IS300 01 to 05 or your GS with slight slight slight modification. You can run up to 6 pounds of boost on factory computer or you can get a piggyback or stand alone and run even more boost the kits are relatively expensive compared to the old kit they made years ago and now you have a choice of what you need like. They are very inexpensive if anybody's interested please let us know at Midwest Extreme Motorsports you can email us at boss49err@yahoo.com or contact us at 513-510-6914 thank you, sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot but this is something we've just designed and I'm not familiar with where to post this thanks for your interest and we have many more parts that we machine and waterjet custom for the 2jzge and get. How kids can be installed in about 4 to 6 hours with one hole drilled for modification for the intercooler and that's it. Thanks
RichieT81 and Be.Parker like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squareback View Post
1-8-7 on the undercova i-s-3-hundgy
IS3TT
post #3 of 72 (permalink) Old 10-21-2016, 11:54 AM
Enthusiast

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)

This is a confusing post. Are they expensive or inexpensive? I didn't know you could install" kids" in 4-6 hours. Waste gate and blow off valve are two separate parts. What I would "need like", are some pictures, a price, and someone who knows how to type correctly. Keep feeling around bro.
whatthe, IS5043, RichieT81 and 1 others like this.

post #4 of 72 (permalink) Old 10-21-2016, 07:34 PM
Cherisher

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)

I dare someone to call the number or send an email to the yahoo address.
White2003Lexus likes this.

"There's nothing like waiting and getting exactly what you want."
-Hiral
post #5 of 72 (permalink) Old 10-22-2016, 05:30 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Smog legal in CA? RWHP?
post #6 of 72 (permalink) Old 10-22-2016, 11:36 PM
Frequenter

Quoted: 47 Post(s)

I read about half and my head started to hurt. I'd never buy something from a company if they can't use spell check and write proper sentences.
whatthe and braintumor like this.

2002 Black Onyx IS300 5-speed w/LSD: GTE VVTi, AEM Infinity, BW S363, R154
my instagram
post #7 of 72 (permalink) Old 10-23-2016, 01:48 AM
Enthusiast

Garage
Im pretty skeptical about your experience with a supercharger. Telling people that the stock engine can run up to 6psi with no tune is very misleading. Superchargers dont build boost, so what you see on the gauge is actually what is left over, meaning if someone has stock exhaust manifolds and stock exhaust system then they will see alot more boost then others with full modified exhaust system. Ive been running the bd11a for alittle over 2 and a half years and my "boost" gauge have never seen more then 8psi, this is with perfect belt wrap and complete ultimate rebuild from 928Motorsports. I have played around with many different supercharger pullies and i have always made the mistake of looking for the highest boost. Superchargers on the is300 platform is a waste of time, i spent way to much money and time trying to perfect my build, iam about to give up and go turbo because im power hungry now.

02 GGP 234k on chassis
BD11A supercharger/dezod headers/greddy catback/bc264/hks cam gear. 285whp 260tq@6000rpm
post #8 of 72 (permalink) Old 10-23-2016, 10:32 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Garage
this thread is nothing without more information. i got excited for now reason.

"The era of gentleman racing drivers is ended." - Enzo Ferrari
post #9 of 72 (permalink) Old 10-24-2016, 09:05 PM
Fiend

Quoted: 10 Post(s)

I've read that superchargers and more likely to be reliable and more simple than going na-t for the is300.
If there was a readily available and reasonably affordable, and reputable supercharger kit...Which can give us like 300whp. That's all I need. With a factory 5speed, you wouldn't want to go more anyways then you'd more likely need to change the tranny anyways. Too much work for some folks. I'd be in. I think a lot others would be too. Since with superchargers, they kick in the more rpm you go...so it's not like a turbo where it's nothing until the turbo kicks in.
huntsman, khrisz and riffraph37 like this.
post #10 of 72 (permalink) Old 10-26-2016, 02:40 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)

I'm definitely interested. Hopefully we can get more info in the near future. Just looking for a tad bit more power.
post #11 of 72 (permalink) Old 10-26-2016, 08:35 AM
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squareback View Post
1-8-7 on the undercova i-s-3-hundgy
IS3TT
post #12 of 72 (permalink) Old 10-28-2016, 02:00 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 6 Post(s)

I'm sorry I didn't mean to say wastegate when I was typing this I was doing this in my car while I was driving so my punctuation and spelling might not been as perfect but our website will be up soon and I will be sending multiple models to magazines for testing so you guys can see the performance of them. And actually a supercharged car does not need a blow off valve definitely not a wastegate obviously but anyhow supercharged cars don't have blow-off valves in general. Unless you want to put that on there for your in your notes that you would like or what not but we are serious we have the bracket tree already water jet cut and everything all you have to do is pick your head unit that you would like you get your brackets all your bolts and Hardware your intercooler and all your tubing and you can bolt it on and whoever said blood will not take up to 6 pounds of boost is false. You can read anywhere on here that the is will take up to 6 pounds as the ECU can compensate for that anything over 5 6 pounds then you're going to need a piggyback or standalone we have run from experience on multiple multiple vehicles with different head units from manufacturers and had not one issue with the air to fuel ratio mixture and as I say I'm sorry that about the grammar and what not but I'm typing this on the phone not on the computer which I should be but I like I said our website will be up soon and we will have a whole lot more parts for the cars it's a very serious company it's not a joke so if you guys want to think it's a joke you might as well go ahead and think so but we will have some serious parts that will perform and they will be in magazines, so I was just looking to see what kind of Interest people were interested in as far as supercharged IS300 goes if they could get a kit with any head unit they would like like I said rather be a Vortech or Paxton or what not I'm just looking for the interest to see if you guys are interested in those because they are such easy to install I would really literally can install one on a car and probably two maybe three hours there that easy so I'm just curious on the Forum about the people and their interest. I'm a mechanical engineer that works on and designs aircraft engines and I have got the bracket tree already done designed and fitted up to a bolts right on and nothing has to be moved so it's basically you pick your back by your bracket and pick your head unit and the only difference will be is the bolt patterns where the head unit of the supercharger bolt onto the main bracket that bolts onto the engine this kit is modeled after the LMS kit and the Vortech kit. It's a combination of the two or a hybrid as you would say but you can have your own brand head unit that you pick. Once again sorry about the grammar and punctuation I'm talking doing the talking text thing on my phone so this is more checking interest because we are water jet cutting brackets for 4x4 vehicles in doing a lot of other vehicles also and I was just checking the market on the IS300 since I went ahead and built my own kit for mine and it's a very very simple kit and like I said it will be in a few magazines that I will send out a few free kits for them to test out and you will be able to see I just need to know the interest if I could . Thanks for the help and for all you doubters this is a very simple simple process to do. Way simpler than going Turbo and just because of the grammar you want to put somebody down, you gotta realize I design and build aviation aircraft engines for Boeing 747 757 777, the airbuses and a Dreamliner making a bracket and a kit for a Supercharger is easy I have both the vortec kit and the LMS kit I took both kids and I modified and made one kid that will fit all of the IS300 so with my PhD in mechanical engineering I think I know a little bit I don't want to be cocky but I'm just saying once you see them in magazines and they're tested I will prove to you that it is the way to go if you want to go supercharged and not turbocharged. And once again I'm just checking interest to see and pursue once again I'm just checking to see if I should continue my production of kids I'm looking for the interest that's it if anybody has any questions or anything I can answer or what not but like I said I just I want to know how many people would be interested if they have a 100% bolt on legitimate kit that is sold by an aftermarket dealer or actually it would be multiple dealers I have a lot of dealers that want to pick up the kits if customers are interested so that's really all I'm looking for or any advice or questions. Thanks for all they ad ice. I have pictures if needed. These kids really are so simple it's unreal I don't know why nobody makes them I really don't they're so simple it's either there's no interest in them or people just don't understand how to that's my question. Thanks for any advice also.
post #13 of 72 (permalink) Old 10-28-2016, 03:38 PM
Frequenter

Quoted: 13 Post(s)

Wow I stopped reading all of that. But I never really doubted you from the get go. Anyway yea I think there actually is interest. I was thinking about going S/c but changed my mind. I'd say it will all depend on the price point of the kits you offer. I could see the s/c as a nice way to finish off a full bolt on build that many members do.
riffraph37 likes this.

02 IS300 MSM LSD Auto ~415Hp/356Tq~
-GTE Internals-AEMV2,GT3582R-BC264,DW700cc-
-Tial Q BOV,Tial MVR 44mm-VB Upgrade,VRS 3inch Catback-
-Drag DR-31 18's Megan EZ Street coils-
post #14 of 72 (permalink) Old 10-28-2016, 04:02 PM
Addict

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)

Garage
Please post pictures of your kit(s) and details of parts included. I'd be interested depending on the details.

Mike
'02 AR IS300; M98 L-Tuned
TOKICO HP/TANABE NF210

ENKEI KOJIN 18X8.5+35/9.5+30
---------------------------------
DIY: Nav+Aftermarket HU
DIY: Timing Belt

My Thread
post #15 of 72 (permalink) Old 10-28-2016, 08:26 PM
Fiend

Quoted: 10 Post(s)

Just bolt on 2-3 hours of labor install everything included. No issues at all with stock ecu either AT or MT, no issues super reliable. Yes interested. Price? Must be low.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus IS Forum > 1st-Gen IS300 > General Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Current users viewing this Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page