Lexus IS Forum banner

2017 XS power turbo kit

17K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  allturbo98 
#1 ·
Hi guys what's good !!! Just want to share with you guys my new turbo Kit I I pick up from XS-POWER this kit is going on a 2003 Lexus is300 I will also post a YouTube video about the kit also my progress on install n taking the car to the dyno n show some numbers... I will also keep up to date on where I'm at on the car.( The only thing missing is the intercooler I will upload once I get it)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Lord be with you

#18 ·
Yeah I got one of their kits last year. I never installed it. In fact it's mostly still in the box. The mani, the IC, IC piping, and the downpipe all seem decent. The chinacharger and the wastegate are sketchy. I'm going to get a GTE+AR5 instead of NA-T. Well, I have just about everything to do the AR5 already.The reliability of boosting the stock engine plus the weak W55 tranny made me change plans. I figure, if I have to swap trannys then I may as well swap motors while I'm at it.

Kit looks good Flipz, let us know how it works out.

#20 ·
Aight guys here is an update I started tearing down my is300 last night made a short vid more to come today when I install the turbo also on Monday ill be going to my dyno guy to get it tuned so go to youtube look at for my vid name " XS TURBO KIT " BY Flipz_is300 stayed tuned !!!

#23 ·
Bro your charge pipe to the throttle body is flipped over. Where the BOV is mounted. You're gonna have to cut and weld it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.