IS300 Window Visor Install - my.IS - Lexus IS Forum
Welcome to the newly redesigned my.IS website - Your source for IS200, IS250, IS300, IS350 and IS-F Information.

b

Register | Home | Forums | News | Photos | Content | FAQ | Advertise | Store

Go Back   my.IS - Lexus IS Forum > Site News & FAQs > FAQ > General Information
Register Home Forum Photos Active Topics / Realtime Garage iTrader User's Guide Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance

My.is is the premier Lexus IS Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2007, 03:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Extremist

longnights is an elite community memberlongnights is an elite community memberlongnights is an elite community memberlongnights is an elite community memberlongnights is an elite community memberlongnights is an elite community memberlongnights is an elite community memberlongnights is an elite community memberlongnights is an elite community memberlongnights is an elite community memberlongnights is an elite community member
IS300 Window Visor Install

Thanks to flyfl1pguy99 for this tutorial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyfl1pguy99 View Post
For all you JDM FANS, nice styling add to your outside look. This is a genuine Toyota parts. Beware of replica visors. Altezza emblem is etched on the visor not stamped.

tools Damp cloth, dry cloth, 8 window clips

difficulty 2/10

time 20 minutes

STEP 1:Start at the the front window. Roll window down. Where finger is pointing clean area thoroughly with the damp cloth. Start from the corner and make your way towards to the side mirror.

Step 2:Rear window. Roll window down. Where finger is pointing clean area thoroughly with the damp cloth. Start from the corner and make your way towards the rear.

STEP 3: Remove inner rubber weatherstripping using your hands. Do not be afraid to yank it out. Start at the front window and once you get it out move to the rear window.

STEP 4: Before installing visor make sure to wipe window panel with a dry cloth once more. Install window visor. Double sided tape is included when purchasing visor. Remove tape and stick visor onto window panel. Start on the corner and make your way towards the side mirror. Repeat step for rear window.

STEP 5: Clips needs to be hooked ontho the door panel. As I was holding the clip, that's how you will put it on the visor. Repeat step for rear window

STEP 6: Re-install the rubber weatherstripping. Make sure its secure on tight. If not, you will hear noise air noise coming in your cabin. Once again, double check you rubber window molding and secure it tight.

REPEAT STEPS 1-6 for the other side.

And [viola - Ed.]! ! Your JDM WINDOW VISOR is now installed. Go have fun.

2002 IS300 5mt. MSM stock for now
Cobra Project:
FFR MKIII '65 Cobra Replicar - 427 cid V-8 (thats 7.0 liters) engine 525hp/520lb-ft torque at the flywheel (and this is in a 2200 pound car) Painted Lexus Spectra Blue Mica with GM Arctic White stripes -- now street legal
longnights is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

my.IS - Lexus IS Forum > Site News & FAQs > FAQ > General Information

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the my.IS - Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)