Lexus IS Forum banner

Falkon240 actual drift IS300

4K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  Falkon240 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

Been lurking here for a while.

Been into cars for 10+ years now... big s chassis fanatic

This is my current S14 (pic taken today): KA-T, bolt in cage, etc.

My name is Scott, got my IS300 from my teammate former member here believe he's !zar! on here like on Zilvia.

Here's him drifting his car about 3000 miles away from home when we shipped our cars from California to Wisconsin for Final Bout

Here is the car now:

Since we've traded, I've taken off the straight pipe cat back exhaust (too loud for street use), put a Apex'i N1 cat back
Put a red Bride Zeta III L in
Installed a double DIN radio
Changed the wheels to
SSR D5R 18x9 +22 18x10 +27 rear
Drift spares are 18x9.5 +22 Gramlight 57 Optimize

I'll try to upload the video of both of the cars I own now tandeming in Wisconsin later

For now here's a youtube video of my teammates drifting at the Final Bout Special Stage West event in Oregon

Future mods:
OEM TRD sides (currently have fiberglass reps)
Adjustable JZX110 caster rods
Adjustable upper camber arms for the front
Adjustable toe arms for the rear

See less See more
1 8
#4 ·
Sorry that wasn't very clear! I own both cars.

I traded my old LS400 and kept the wheels

For this 5 speed VVTI GS400

Then my teammate traded me the IS300 you see above for the GS400...

Then he painted it black

He traded his S14 for the Lexus, at least that's what I got.

Nice Lexus, welcome to the forum. I saw my buddy Paul in the video, he's the guy with the green 72' Corolla. I'm sad I couldn't make Final Bout SS West.
ShaDynasty is AWESOME. Always a real crowd pleaser!

#13 ·
I drifted it this past weekend. Wasn't too fun. Car needs sways and a better alignment before I can consider it a viable and consistent car to drive all out in.

That's awesome, I liked the video. I was hoping to see the IS drifting in it! haha. Car looks good
Maybe if I button it up before the end of the year I'll get some sliding vids.

i knew that username seemed familiar. your all over zilvia lol. cool to see another is with vs-kfs. now i have a general idea of how my car will look when i lower it.
Yeppppppp it looks good on the KF

I also had a KA-t mine was an s13, still have parts I'm trying to get rid of!
I'll PM you.

#19 ·
Yea, sorry guys, IS300 isn't for me. After taking it out to my first event in it, I just realized how much I missed my main drift car.

are those tail lights the LED tail lights from ebay? How is the fitment and LED brightness for you? I was thinking of getting a set for my car but haven't been able to find much reviews on them.
I think they're from eBay. I bought the car off my teammate and most of the exterior mods were already done.

For the most part they fit, but they did sort of poke out from the rear qp.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.