'Quick' 1300 kilometer drive to pick what I'm told is basically a new V160. Did I mention my wife is understanding?
Looks like they stripped the ends of the studs on the stock tailshaft (possibly incorrectly sized nuts), plus mount was super floppy so grabbed some new pieces -TRD V160 trans mount, new tailshaft piece, cover plates, several pieces in order to bolt together from the shifter, SRT V160 trans bracket, shifter relocation, etc.
First I put transmission in with the stock tunnel liner in place and couldn't bolt up the trans bracket, and couldn't really see where it was touching. So I removed the liner, put it back in marked everything, took it back out, did some mild sledge hammer tunnel modifications in a few spots as needed, and then re-installed, and then marked a little more, and then took it out, and then hammered it... well you get the point.
If you don't bash out the tunnel, I don't see how you won't rub or feel terrible vibration, squish the factory mounts all over the place and pretty much ensure the driveshaft won't be lined up perfectly.