Talked with PSI yesterday. They are done with everything on the car minus the EMS. They will get back to it tomorrow afternoon, and should have it wrapped up next Monday-Tuesday!
List of stuff completed by PSI:
- Drained/re-filled a couple fluids including oil, coolant, PS fluid, and brake fluid including ABS system
- Installed new oil filter w/Mishimoto 10 row cooler
- Aerocatch hood pins
- 2005 washer nozzles
- Battery re-location with mounting bracket in the trunk, and jumper terminals in the OE battery spot
- Dual catch can with SS lines
- ABS re-location with custom bracket
- Titan 6-bolt exhaust cam gear
- Centered the exhaust in the bumper opening
-Went over every nut and bolt to check for tightness/OE torque specs
Once the EMS is done, they'll get her tuned and put her on the dyno! Can't wait...
Sent from AutoGuide.com App