Lexus IS Forum banner

My IS300 build with Link G4+ Xtreme

7K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  cz220sst 
#1 ·
I purchased my IS two years ago, the original plan was to only have an intake, exhaust, trd style lip kit and some 18s. But after seeing so many awesome builds here on my.is, mods just got way out of hand...LOL

Before:

Now:

So to make a long story short, I started with the SRT intake+R ecu and the HKS Hi-power axle back. I ran this setup for a year and a half, I felt I needed a little more power. On January, I got the BC264 cams and HKS cam gears installed. I have the dyno:
Run 1: SRT intake and r-ecu + HKS Hi-power Axleback
Run 2: SRT intake and r-ecu + HKS Hi-power Axleback + BC 264 + HKS cam gear(set at -3) + OBX headers with OEM y-pipe

(We used SAE correction)

After two months of driving, I felt I'm still lacking power. So my final decision is going turbo. With the help and advice from Drift Office, I finally decided to go with the Link G4+ Xtreme for engine management. The EMS is on its way and I will be putting it on just to see how it'll do. I'm trying to piece together a turbo kit, my power goal is around 300whp. I'll be running the Link with my N/A setup before I finish piecing together a kit. I'll post the results as soon as I get in on the dyno!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks! I actually replaced the radiator last year, just like you said it cracked. I like the TRD one better since I get people confused what brand my car is without the Lexus badge LOL. The TRD one cracked so now I can only use the CF grill.

BTW, your ride is pretty sweet too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.