Frequenter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Lexus

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG 187 View Post
It's only 8psi but I like it!
boost and high compression rates forces me to get everything dialed in correctly.

Or we will try that ISmeet @ 'Hooters'

Well my friend, that is 8 more PSi than I have... very cool . Sounds like a nice setup. I would like to have a similar install with a Camp2 or something like it plugged into a monitor.
Been looking at the XS-Power Kit @

XSPower - Club NA-T Forums

Looks like an affordable and solid starter kit.

You can help me build it if all you want in return is Taco Bell ! You should have asked for Cash Money$
I had Forgot about that Hooters ISmeet Idea . . . That or a trip to the Nurenburg Ring .. .

Last edited by SleepyIS; 09-28-2010 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Cant Spell . . . ;)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 96 (permalink) Old 09-30-2010, 02:00 AM
Frequenter

I'm not asking for money, wrenching ist still fun to me!

But maybe I need an APO to cut down shipping costs for some parts e.g. eBay braces, BBall sneakers, floorstanding speakers, conrods, . . .

Lexus IS200
1G-FE supercharged, 2AZ-FE Injectors, MapECU2, Zeitronix ZT2 + DashDAQ, Synnapse BOV
DKNE extracters, custom Y, 200cpsi, HKS CarbonTI, C-ONE underbody & cooling panel
Hotchkiss sways, KW variant 2, O.Z. Ultraleggera 8x18, SupraTT calipers, HAWK pads, RTuned RigidBars
Helix Organics clutch, Jun flywheel, custom shortshifter, ARC Titanium shift knob
daily yellow Sportcross and UZ-IS to Drift
post #33 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-01-2010, 12:26 PM
Frequenter

Whatever you want man. Just keep that under the radar.

I will take about a month off from work when I return so the Month of January will be the prime time to do your shopping and tuning.

eBay braces are good but ya might want to double check and make sure they are aluminum and not heavy steal . . . also.. you might have different specs for your Strut bar..? You most likely know more about that than I do… The Zeitronix website has some tricky stuff. I especially like the idea of the ALL in One Full Color Touch Screen Display… Bad @SS

post #34 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-01-2010, 12:45 PM
Frequenter

Install Guide - Where do You Tune ?

0k Germany Peps. . .

Anyone have some info on some good shops in ( Deutschland ) lets hear it…
Where are they located and What can they do..?
Just caught word about this shop but don’t know anything about it yet…

Anyone heard of it..?

VEHICLE VISIONS
TUNING & STYLING

GmbH Siemensstr. 1
65205 WI-Nordenstadt
Telefon: +49 (0)6122 7070820

This is on the card:
Motoruberholung, NOS Lachgassysteme, Kompressor & Turbo-Umbauten, GFD-Umbauten, HiFi & Multimedia, Unfall-Instandsetzung, TUV-Sondereintragung, Klimaservice, Kfz- & Motorrad-Inspektion, Fahrwerk, Scheibetonung, Scheibenreparatur, Kfz- & Motorrad-Alarmanlagen, Kfz & Motorrad-Elecktrik
post #35 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-04-2010, 12:52 AM
Frequenter

The shop youo've found sounds good, but I'm sceptic about their "Toyota-knowledge". Most of German "Tuning & Styling" shops is for show and shine or fpr European mostly German cars.

There are only a few serious places to go if you're driving a non German car and want some serious power upgrades. Since I accidently found a 2JZ upgrade and mapping shop in Koblenz - thats a 95km ride for you - I would suggest to get theire for power upgrades!

For a new paintjob you'll find a good place everywhere - cuz thats a common upgrade for VW Golf guys :-)

Lexus IS200
1G-FE supercharged, 2AZ-FE Injectors, MapECU2, Zeitronix ZT2 + DashDAQ, Synnapse BOV
DKNE extracters, custom Y, 200cpsi, HKS CarbonTI, C-ONE underbody & cooling panel
Hotchkiss sways, KW variant 2, O.Z. Ultraleggera 8x18, SupraTT calipers, HAWK pads, RTuned RigidBars
Helix Organics clutch, Jun flywheel, custom shortshifter, ARC Titanium shift knob
daily yellow Sportcross and UZ-IS to Drift
post #36 of 96 (permalink) Old 01-03-2011, 04:49 PM

hey i just joined this forum and saw this. i just bought my IS about a week ago. im out here in Spangdahlem...
post #37 of 96 (permalink) Old 01-06-2011, 02:33 AM
Frequenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0nce View Post
hey i just joined this forum and saw this. i just bought my IS about a week ago. im out here in Spangdahlem...
Congratulations man… I just got back from the sand pit… located in Wiesbaden now. I have been an owner since O5. Any aspirations for tuning ?
post #38 of 96 (permalink) Old 01-06-2011, 06:45 AM
Frequenter

Garage
Quote:
welcome man! im in Graf. should cruise when the weathers nice. any mods?

|05 CWP|K&N|Megan LP series|Hotchkis sways|Altezza 3 bar grill|Megan adjustable A arms|
post #39 of 96 (permalink) Old 01-06-2011, 12:47 PM
Frequenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0nce;6361347 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************63613 47******end_of_the_skype_highlighting

nice! Welcome to the forum man! I'm not too far from Spangdahlem.. I'm out at Ramstein. Gotta love Germany! Always good times out here. Too bad you came during the winter months. Its all good though. Best time for snowboarding though! Well.. Have a good one!
post #40 of 96 (permalink) Old 01-06-2011, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustinbray1 View Post
welcome man! im in Graf. should cruise when the weathers nice. any mods?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyIS View Post
Congratulations man… I just got back from the sand pit… located in Wiesbaden now. I have been an owner since O5. Any aspirations for tuning ?
Thanks! ive always admired the car and now glad to finally own one.. hmm well its an 05 5spd.. the previous owner threw on a Greddy cat back Evo 2 exhaust, Injen cold air intake, and has tein springs but cant remember what kind of shocks.. sits about an inch lower all around.. and yea slowly but surely id like to add more to it.. where exactly is Graf and Wiesbaden?? and really anything both of yall can tell me about the car would really help as far as mods and maintenance..
post #41 of 96 (permalink) Old 01-06-2011, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyIS View Post
Glad you got back home safely man.. i just got back from kandahar back in oct also..
post #42 of 96 (permalink) Old 01-06-2011, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMarc View Post
nice! Welcome to the forum man! I'm not too far from Spangdahlem.. I'm out at Ramstein. Gotta love Germany! Always good times out here. Too bad you came during the winter months. Its all good though. Best time for snowboarding though! Well.. Have a good one!
thanks man ive actually been here since 09 and i head out next year..
post #43 of 96 (permalink) Old 01-08-2011, 05:20 AM
Frequenter

Quote:
Thanks! ive always admired the car and now glad to finally own one.. hmm well its an 05 5spd.. the previous owner threw on a Greddy cat back Evo 2 exhaust, Injen cold air intake, and has tein springs but cant remember what kind of shocks.. sits about an inch lower all around.. and yea slowly but surely id like to add more to it.. where exactly is Graf and Wiesbaden?? and really anything both of yall can tell me about the car would really help as far as mods and maintenance..
Sounds like a good start. I'm a fan of the Evo 2. I'm using headers with mine... it's loud but I like it. Performance moding in Germany can be a little difficult because of vehicle inspections and finding the right mechanic. Let me know if your lookin for anything man. Once the weather gets a little better we should get an IS Meet together.
post #44 of 96 (permalink) Old 01-11-2011, 04:02 AM

Hello to all, I am living in Schweinfurt, it's about 20 min's north of Bamburg. We should all try to set up a meeting, maybe the 4th of July or something like that.....
post #45 of 96 (permalink) Old 01-12-2011, 04:40 PM

im down for a meet in the summer.. thats if im not TDY..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus IS Forum > Regional Forums / All Together Now > International

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page