post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-19-2015, 03:55 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Bridgestone DriveGuard - Don't Let a Flat Slow You Down

Bridgestone DriveGuard Run Flat Tires

Accommodating, Comfortable and Safe

Do you remember your last flat tire? Were you driving when it happened? Who were you with?

I asked a coworker, Jenna, if she had ever experienced a flat tire while driving and this is what she recalled:

“I was heading to work one hot Phoenix morning. I was in the fast lane on the freeway going around 65-70 miles per hour when one of my front tires suddenly went flat. The entire car started shaking and I thought I was going to lose control. It was terrifying! Luckily, I was able to keep control of my car as I made my way across three lanes of traffic. As my tire started to shred apart I had no choice but to stop in the gore zone, which wasn't ideal since it is illegal. I didn't know the first thing about changing a tire, so I had to wait about 20 minutes for my brother and a couple of his friends to come and help me out. About 30 minutes after that, my spare was on and I continued on my way to work, late of course.”

Introducing the Bridgestone DriveGuard, a new run-flat tire that allows drivers to continue driving up to 50 miles at a maximum speed of 50 miles per hour if a puncture or loss of pressure occurs. Available not only for vehicles that come equipped with run-flats, but also for most TPMS equipped coupes, sedans, and wagons, the new Bridgestone DriveGuard is not your typical run-flat tire. The DriveGuard utilizes new technologies and modern engineering making it handle and ride as nice as conventional tires today.

To make this possible the Bridgestone DriveGuard features these fresh technologies:

• Cooling Fin Technology: Dissipates heat build up at a high rate

• Nano ProTech™ Sidewall Construction: Means a thinner sidewall that reduces heat build up during low/no inflation and delivers the comfort of a conventional tire design.

• Tread Life Warranty: 60,000 for HR & VR speed ratings and 50,000 for WR speed rated.

• Proprietary Tread Compound delivers tread flexibility in all seasons for reliable wet and dry grip year round.

• Optimized contact patch to distribute weight evenly across the entire surface, allowing for even wear and longevity.

For Jenna and any other modern driver on the move, DriveGuard empowers you to decide when and where to repair or replace your tire. When your TPMS light comes on and one of your tires suddenly goes flat, your vehicle's handling won't suffer a significant change. You will be able to cautiously continue driving to a safe stopping area and, if necessary, you can drive up to 50 miles before replacing the tire at your local tire and wheel retailer.

Learn more about Bridgestone DriveGuard Run Flat Tires.

Buy a set of four(4) Bridgestone DriveGuard Run Flat Tires before Saturday, March 14th, 2015 and receive a $70 VisaŽ Prepaid Card by mail

Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!

At The Store: www.discounttire.com
To Your Door: www.discounttiredirect.com

Sales and Technical: 1.888.459.4080

Found a Lower Delivered Price?

Useful Links:

Last edited by Discount Tire; 03-06-2015 at 01:00 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-06-2015, 01:00 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

We just created a new video for Bridgestone DriveGuard Tires. Check it out!!!

Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!

At The Store: www.discounttire.com
To Your Door: www.discounttiredirect.com

Sales and Technical: 1.888.459.4080

Found a Lower Delivered Price?

Useful Links:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus IS Forum > 2nd-Gen IS250/IS350 > Wheels and Tires

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page