Lexus IS Forum banner

Upcoming official Lexus "F" Performance Accessories

4K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  rpwsrw 
#1 ·
As stated in this my.IS Front Page article from 21 September 2007:
http://my.is/forums/f41/lexus-unveil-factory-performance-parts-sema-341387/

Although the official Press Conference won't take place until tomorrow (Tuesday 30 October 2007), a postcard included with the Lexus IS F Press Information kit reveals that the following accessories will be available for those who want to bring their 2nd-generation IS250/IS350 a little closer to the ultimate beast IS F (and some probably applicable to the IS F as well):

19" Forged Alloy Wheel/Tire Package
Performance Brake Upgrade - Front & Rear
Carbon Fiber Engine Cover
Performance Intake
Lowering Spring Set
Peformance Shock Absorber Set
Performance Exhaust (A deeper-toned alternative to the currently-available HKS exhaust)
Sway Bar Kit
Lower Rear Chassis Brace

The currently-available-as-an-official-Lexus accessory Ground Effects Kit and Rear Spoiler will be considered a part of this "F" line.

Stay tuned for a (hopefully) more informative Front Page article after the official Press Conference.

See less See more
Reactions: IS-F-I-Found
#3 ·
Yeah, I think scion really found a strong niche. It's market is the younger crowd, and the younger crowd, wants to go fast, handle better, and look amazing for a good price (cause they're broke). Anyways, good news for the x50 owners huh?

#7 ·
Exactly! I'll have a little bit more to say on that in an upcoming Front Page story.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.