Lexus IS Forum banner

My Smokey Granite IS-F

5K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  bgrand 
#1 ·
I picked her up a few weeks ago.

See less See more
#2 ·
congrats on the purchase, its a great looking car.

#4 ·
The handling seems a bit better than the 335. On the power side of things there is no comparison the IS-F just keeps on going and going. It feels a good deal faster. That's pretty impressisve considering the 335 will do a 4.8ish to 60. What I do like about the 335 is the driving experience. It definitely feels more connected to the road compared to the IS-F. I will say the IS-F is light years better feeling than the IS350 I had a few years ago. The IS-F really makes the 335 interior look old and outdated. Don't get me wrong I like the simple design of the 335 interior but just seems a little too boring now.

#10 · (Edited)
Smokey grey bought two days ago

WOW what a car. And the grey color really offsets the dark wheels perfectly. Its a dark enough grey to where even people that prefer solid black will give this color a good look :)

The driving experience has been incredible. And the 3400 RPM explosion of sound and power is absolutely incredible. But I must say the suspension is very tight. Like my former Mitsubishi Evolution you "feel" the road and every crack and bump :) But that's certainly acceptable in a car of this stature.

Tomorrow she's getting tinted. Any suggestions on how dark I go?

#11 ·
Damn what a sexy ass car. Whoa! Congrats

#14 ·
hey....i did 10%

pic attached

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.