User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 273 (permalink) Old 06-09-2012, 03:12 AM Thread Starter
Frequenter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Inland Empire meets?

Whats up guys, I have been a member on here for a little while, but have only met a couple people that I bought stuff off of.

I want to know if there are any meets or thinking of setting up a meet soon. I live in Moreno Valley and work in Riverside.

I saw a bunch of is300's once coming home from work on the 60/215 and a couple that merged onto the 215S and one that exited on Cactus with me a couple months back, but I'm not sure if you guys are on this site.

I am a member of quite a few forums and have been a CO (Community Organizer) on S2ki.com

I just thought it would be nice to meet some of you guys in my area.

Anybody?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 273 (permalink) Old 06-24-2012, 10:42 PM

Hey there. I live in moval as well, right off box springs rd. I've been dying to meet up with some local is300 peeps, but seems like there aren't many around our area. When I still owned the mkiv, a supra meet WAS a supra meet and the turnout was always good. Let me know if there are any other members thatll want to meet as well. Let's get something going.
post #3 of 273 (permalink) Old 07-02-2012, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
Frequenter

whats up hmongdude, I'm trying to get something going, but like I said I only saw a lot if IS's on my way home once on the freeway.

I used to know a Hmong guy that owned a white Automatic Supra..

post #4 of 273 (permalink) Old 07-02-2012, 06:26 PM
Fiend

I live in corona, we had a meet earlier this year, it actually went very well, there's a few of us here in corona
post #5 of 273 (permalink) Old 07-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Aficionado

im located in ontario california not canada lol... im down for a meet when were what time?

BC 264 Cams / Titan cam gear /AAC Halos /TRD lip kit /Megan camber kit /FIGS rear lower arms/ Fortune coil overs/ fog mod/ joe-z intake/ 19" PIAA SUPER ROZZAS/
post #6 of 273 (permalink) Old 07-02-2012, 11:42 PM Thread Starter
Frequenter

sedandan I'm down to meet with the members from Corona, when I was a CO for S2ki.com we had member in the IE ranging from the high desert to chino hills. It would be nice to set up meets without having to drive all the way to LA.
post #7 of 273 (permalink) Old 07-02-2012, 11:44 PM Thread Starter
Frequenter

lexguy300, I will try to figure out a place to meet thats not too far for everyone that posts. So far theres Mo Val, Corona and Ontario. I'm hoping to set up a meet withing the next few weeks and hopefully have a meet at least once a month so we can built up the IE crew meets.
post #8 of 273 (permalink) Old 07-03-2012, 02:48 AM
Aficionado

1stGenIS sounds good, i have a friend that lives in Mo Val im down to drive that way keep me posted and hope more IS members are willing to meet up..

BC 264 Cams / Titan cam gear /AAC Halos /TRD lip kit /Megan camber kit /FIGS rear lower arms/ Fortune coil overs/ fog mod/ joe-z intake/ 19" PIAA SUPER ROZZAS/
post #9 of 273 (permalink) Old 07-03-2012, 09:05 PM
Fiend

I'll post this thread on the previous meet IE meet thread so we can round up some more sedans. Any suggestions on a place to meet?
post #10 of 273 (permalink) Old 07-04-2012, 03:50 AM Thread Starter
Frequenter

Sedandan, thank you.. We can use all the help we can get lol... I was waiting for other members to chime in so I can create a centralized meet for everyone to make it fair. So far it seems like Moreno Valley or Riverside is an ideal location. Let me know what you guys think and what kind of food you guys like would help also.

I'll have to set up a place and talk to the owners to make sure that they don't mind us meeting up in their parking lot. Generally as long as we spend money they have no problem with it.. obviously lol
post #11 of 273 (permalink) Old 07-11-2012, 04:31 PM Thread Starter
Frequenter

I am going to be starting this thread, just wanted to post it here for you guys that were interested.

Ok guys I found a spot for us to have a meet, I was thinking of this Saturday, July 14th at 8:00pm since they close at 10:30 we will have enough time to hang out for a little, then eat.

Portillo's Hot Dog's has some good food for everyone, there is PLENTY of parking and is easily accessible from the 60 or 215.

I am including the link from Yelp and from Google Maps. Please sign up and let me know what day is good for you.

Portillo's Hot Dogs - Moreno Valley, CA

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=12840...nia+92553&z=15
post #12 of 273 (permalink) Old 07-14-2012, 04:40 PM
Fiend

Little short notice on my side (my fault since i haven't been on my.is for too long), but I might be able to make it. I'm in Corona so not too far for me. If I don't make this one, I'm def down for the next given maybe a week's notice or so.
post #13 of 273 (permalink) Old 07-14-2012, 08:32 PM Thread Starter
Frequenter

Sorry for the short notice, I will give more of an advance notice next time. There is a lot going on this month as far as meets so I didn't want to set the meet too close to the other ones.

I just finished washing my car, I'm going to see if anyone shows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboozy View Post
Little short notice on my side (my fault since i haven't been on my.is for too long), but I might be able to make it. I'm in Corona so not too far for me. If I don't make this one, I'm def down for the next given maybe a week's notice or so.
post #14 of 273 (permalink) Old 08-25-2012, 09:43 PM Thread Starter
Frequenter

Whats up my.is! We're trying to set up a meet for the IE, Check the last page of this link

inland impire or surrounding areas?
post #15 of 273 (permalink) Old 09-24-2012, 11:08 PM
Fiend

Anybody up for meeting at 5 guys off hamner in corona? Even if it's just a few of us, a nice burger is always good!

My Build
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus IS Forum > Regional Forums / All Together Now > California

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page