Follower

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyks View Post
TGIF? I think not!

[rant]
JUST found out that I'm working tonight... not the usual couple of hours tacked on to the end of the day.. no that's nothing..

I'm going to be expecting a call almost around 2-4am or so to get my ass up from bed to start doing some round the clock testing. Directors say: "oh yeah we can start testing immediately after the server maintenances, just give the guys a call ... guess it would be around 2am or so?"

yeah MOFO would be sleeping sounding in his own bed... talk about leaving your own team out to dry... thanks A hole....

Not to mention on the conference call there was almost zero appreciate from all the late nights we've been pulling to get to this point already...

really should just quit and leave this shit all for them to deal with... see how they like it...

[/rant]
Wake him up and ask him where the 'any' key is. Report back with results.

Sam L.
'04 IS300 Sportcross - Black Onyx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 10348 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 10:27 PM
Immortal

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Why don't we have a meet here?

I really wanna be a racecar driver... :-/

2001 IS300 MSM | EIBACH | BORLA | FIGS | VALEO | PIONEER | JOE Z | EAGLE F1 GS-D3 | LSD | STOPTECH | BILSTEIN | AFE POWER | POWERSLOT | 5000K | OZ ULTRALEGGERA | HARD RACE
post #63 of 10348 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 09:46 AM
Loyalist

Ffff***********kkkkk

okay i didnt want o add this shit to the daily traffic rant shit....

cuz im fuckin pissed...i cant fuckin think straight..this month has GOT to be the worst fuckin month ive had in a long fuckin time!!

So i dont know where to fuckin begin.. there has been a bunch of little/large bullshit fuckery events thats been happein to me since before christmas....i mean like SWIFT FUCKING KICKS TO THE BALLS!! and before i get the chance to take a breath...and let that feeling move up to my stomach...here comes another SWIFT FUCKIN KICK!

So to speed up to this past week or soo..i lost alot of money on this deal i was doing..no biggie...i just had to focus on the next one i was doing and try to recoupe the loses on the next round. so that was a big hit to the pocket..but money comes and goes.so i guess i could have dealt with it.

So i line up the next transaction.....and here comes friday..lovley weekend..no work, couldnt be happier...i run ALL of my businees through my phone. i have the HTC PPC 6800. i love this thing. ANYWAYS....i went out to a club about a month ago, with my brother , his wife and some of her friends..and friend of mine ( female ) met me there..and sure enough big mouth...( brothers wife ) ran back and told baby mama about it.

Anywyays when i came home that Friday, she was ON ME like Whores on dick about wanting to check my phone!...now i dont play that shit, i have one mom..and i hate athuority..and being interogated..so i just tried to ignore her...tried being the key word...after almost 2 hours of constant naggin and threatin me she will leave..i stood up..looked her and said..DO YOU WANT MY FUCKIN PHONE!?!?!??!! HERE!! TAKE IT!! and threw $350 at my wall..... fuck

And im sure you can put together what happen to that business transaction i had been waiting for....

to speed up to a few days ago...I have been collecting Marvel FUCKIN Flair 1994 since....19 fuckin 94! i have the whole Collection..in a binder SAFE from dust and getting FUCKED UP! so baby moms wanted to fix up babys room! so i just allowed her to do her thing. now the theme were doing for the baby is marvel..and due to the big new age debut of Iron man..we said we would make that the main character.

SO i come home...walk in the babys room..and see 20 some odd cards NAILED TO THE MUTHA FUCKIN WALL.....NAILED!!! Wolverine, iron man, Night cralwer, Gambit.....UGH! i wanted to snapp..but i was soo depressed...that was over 10 years...and i remember every card i traded..

AND THEN! on the weekend....seven years me and my babymoms have been seeing eachother on and off..i wanted to take her out, but we had a few erins to run...so we went to walmart...and when i come out side...i pop my trunk and see parts of my MUTHER FUCKIN TAIL LIGHT ON THE GROUND!!

WHAT THE FUCK...CAN I CATCH A MUTHER FUCKIN BREAK...PLEASE!!

someone swiped the rear of her...took out her light and fucked up the bumper..then TOOK OFF!! i had shit load of witness's...but they only got the first four of the plates!! and the witness was already on the phone with the cops...so i had to run and legalize myself and the car before they got there

what a fuckin weekend....i need spliff..

Miss Maxine - - 2003 IS300 5Spd - JoeZ Intake, K&N drop in filter,HKS Hi-Power exhaust,TRD Headers, B&M Short Shifter,Wald Front Lip, Neo Motorsports Coilovers,

I . N . C
post #64 of 10348 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 10:13 AM
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crester View Post
Why don't we have a meet here?

LOL nice find. I actually owned that shop somewhere in another life time. Free ice cream for all!
post #65 of 10348 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 12:52 PM
Immortal

CrownINC... as a quick reply to your rant... you know what I say? Trade in the troublesome baby-mama and get with her cousin! God Damn that girl was cute... all sweet and innocent looking too.

2001 IS300 MSM | EIBACH | BORLA | FIGS | VALEO | PIONEER | JOE Z | EAGLE F1 GS-D3 | LSD | STOPTECH | BILSTEIN | AFE POWER | POWERSLOT | 5000K | OZ ULTRALEGGERA | HARD RACE
post #66 of 10348 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 01:03 PM
Immortal

CrownINC... sucks about your car... especially the hit-and-run part. You got pics?

Life is full of highs and lows... just gotta ride that roller coaster and stay up as much as you can.

Why don't you get two phones? One as a toy... and another as your business phone. That way when Ms. Baby-Mama-Drama comes bugging you to see who's been calling you... you give her the dummy phone and if you have to throw it against the wall... it's no major loss to you.

post #67 of 10348 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 10:39 PM Thread Starter
Deity

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

meh. Roll with the punches? I got ripped on a transaction as well due to me being overly honest and transparent. I was out $200. Meh. Life is too short to get hung up over the loses. Back in the scrum, bud.
post #68 of 10348 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 10:42 PM
Immortal

Johnny... what happened to you?

post #69 of 10348 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 10:53 PM Thread Starter
Deity

Strangest thing just happened. The buyer has agree to accept my offer to reverse the transaction. So weird.
post #70 of 10348 (permalink) Old 06-13-2008, 08:54 AM
Immortal

Is anybody pissed off that CTV has the hockey song instead of the CBC? For my whole life... I've always associated that song with CBC's hockey night in Canada. Now CTV bought it and is going to use it on all of their affiliated stations for any broadcast which has any form of hockey in it... not just the NHL.

I thought Steve Colbert's ownage of the song was pretty funny tho...

YouTube - Colbert on HNIC losing The Hockey Theme

post #71 of 10348 (permalink) Old 06-13-2008, 05:31 PM Thread Starter
Deity

I hate CTV anyways.
post #72 of 10348 (permalink) Old 06-13-2008, 10:03 PM Thread Starter
Deity

To continue on the thread heading .... so how many of you scrap the over hanging flap infront of your wheel when brake into a right turn? I swear mine is going to fall off one day.
post #73 of 10348 (permalink) Old 06-14-2008, 04:25 PM
Frequenter

I'm not sure how many of you here are fathers, but whoever you are since it is fathers day tomorrow. I just wanted to say Happy Fathers day, and say that your work is appreciated. I certainly know I thank my father for what he has done in my life, tip of the hat goes to you gentleman.
post #74 of 10348 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 08:43 AM
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnysks View Post
To continue on the thread heading .... so how many of you scrap the over hanging flap infront of your wheel when brake into a right turn? I swear mine is going to fall off one day.
Are you talking about those "spats" that hang down from the bottom of the car in front of the tires? Thank God they are flexible. I've hit them a number of times. I doubt they'd break off. Even so... you could easily bolt on another one!

post #75 of 10348 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 08:47 AM
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltune300 View Post
I'm not sure how many of you here are fathers, but whoever you are since it is fathers day tomorrow. I just wanted to say Happy Fathers day, and say that your work is appreciated. I certainly know I thank my father for what he has done in my life, tip of the hat goes to you gentleman.
I hope people enjoyed Father's Day as well. The rain put a damper on many people's plans tho. And it wasn't even light showers either... it was major downpours.

Poor MuchMusic tho. They had their big award show advertised for months... and they got rained out. Argh... I wanted to see Rihanna. She could've stood under my umbrella...ella... ella... eh... eh... ehh.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus IS Forum > Regional Forums / All Together Now > Canada

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page