Underbody Panel and Splash Guard Locations - my.IS - Lexus IS Forum
Welcome to the newly redesigned my.IS website - Your source for IS200, IS250, IS300, IS350 and IS-F Information.

b

Register | Home | Forums | News | Photos | Content | FAQ | Advertise | Store

Go Back   my.IS - Lexus IS Forum > Lexus IS > Basic Help & Repair
Register Home Forum Photos Active Topics / Realtime Garage iTrader User's Guide Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance

My.is is the premier Lexus IS Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2011, 01:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Addict

mixtnutz532 is an elite community membermixtnutz532 is an elite community membermixtnutz532 is an elite community membermixtnutz532 is an elite community membermixtnutz532 is an elite community membermixtnutz532 is an elite community membermixtnutz532 is an elite community membermixtnutz532 is an elite community membermixtnutz532 is an elite community membermixtnutz532 is an elite community membermixtnutz532 is an elite community member
Underbody Panel and Splash Guard Locations

I need a little help figuring out where these panels go. If anyone recognizes these and can describe to me there location or has a picture of them on the vehicle I would appreciate the help. I removed these awhile back along with all of the big panels when I removed the transmission for a rebuild. They have been off for a while and I don't remember exactly where they came from. I'm sure I can figure out where the splash guards go if I look around a bit longer but the other ones have me puzzled.

Attached Thumbnails
Underbody Panel and Splash Guard Locations-panels.jpg  
mixtnutz532 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2011, 03:01 PM   #2 (permalink)

LexIS3.0.0 is an elite community memberLexIS3.0.0 is an elite community memberLexIS3.0.0 is an elite community memberLexIS3.0.0 is an elite community memberLexIS3.0.0 is an elite community memberLexIS3.0.0 is an elite community memberLexIS3.0.0 is an elite community memberLexIS3.0.0 is an elite community memberLexIS3.0.0 is an elite community memberLexIS3.0.0 is an elite community memberLexIS3.0.0 is an elite community member
The smallers pieces on the far left and far right look like they go in the very front of the car (between the front wheels and edge of the front bumper). The other two pieces look like they go in the back near the axle.

SOLD - 2004 IS300 MSM - TRD Sways - TRD Braces - Bilstein Shocks
LexIS3.0.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply
Old 08-05-2011, 03:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Addict

mixtnutz532 is an elite community membermixtnutz532 is an elite community membermixtnutz532 is an elite community membermixtnutz532 is an elite community membermixtnutz532 is an elite community membermixtnutz532 is an elite community membermixtnutz532 is an elite community membermixtnutz532 is an elite community membermixtnutz532 is an elite community membermixtnutz532 is an elite community membermixtnutz532 is an elite community member
Yeah. I found the spot for the small front splash guards. I still cannot locate exactly where the other ones fit in. I'll keep looking at around the rear for a little bit. Thanks for the tip. Can anyone else kind provide some more specific guidance to help me pin it down?
Old 08-05-2011, 03:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Deity

Johnnysks is an elite community memberJohnnysks is an elite community memberJohnnysks is an elite community memberJohnnysks is an elite community memberJohnnysks is an elite community memberJohnnysks is an elite community memberJohnnysks is an elite community memberJohnnysks is an elite community memberJohnnysks is an elite community memberJohnnysks is an elite community memberJohnnysks is an elite community member
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexIS3.0.0 View Post
The smallers pieces on the far left and far right look like they go in the very front of the car (between the front wheels and edge of the front bumper). The other two pieces look like they go in the back near the axle.
Play around with it. It looks like one of those trim pieces around the wheel well.
03 CW | Tokico White| EiBach Prokit | Tom's RSTB | L-tune Red Sway | Works VS-XX gold 18x8.5 +45/18x9.5 +45 | Hankook V12 215/40/18 + 225/40/18 | JoeZ | Dezod green header | RMM Front/Side/trunk spoiler + Carson rear lip | 03 SD Grill | Ebay oem style Headlights | JDM Dark Chrome Tails | Kenwood DNX7100 | Kenwood GTM-10 | JBL MS-8 | JDM Double Din | Focal 165VR | Infinity 6932 | ID IDQ10V3-4 IB Rear Deck | Alpine PDX-5 | Dynamat Extreme | CompuStar
My pix whoring thread
Johnnysks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply
Old 08-05-2011, 04:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Addict

Yep, just found it right before I read your post Johnnysks. It took me all afternoon yesterday and today to find it but I finally did. They were actually wheel well panels and not underbody panels hence why I couldn't find a spot they fit in. They go up inside the rear part of the rear wheel wells along the inner edge of the bumper. Thanks for the replies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

my.IS - Lexus IS Forum > Lexus IS > Basic Help & Repair

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the my.IS - Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)