Urgent! EMU help GTE/550cc [VIDEO inside] - Page 2 - my.IS - Lexus IS Forum
Welcome to the newly redesigned my.IS website - Your source for IS200, IS250, IS300, IS350 and IS-F Information.

b

Register | Home | Forums | News | Photos | Content | FAQ | Advertise | Store

Go Back   my.IS - Lexus IS Forum > 1st-Gen IS300 > Go Faster
Register Home Forum Photos Active Topics / Realtime Garage iTrader User's Guide Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance

My.is is the premier Lexus IS Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2011, 09:03 PM   #16 (permalink)
Extremist

leonard_is300 is an elite community memberleonard_is300 is an elite community memberleonard_is300 is an elite community memberleonard_is300 is an elite community memberleonard_is300 is an elite community memberleonard_is300 is an elite community memberleonard_is300 is an elite community memberleonard_is300 is an elite community memberleonard_is300 is an elite community memberleonard_is300 is an elite community memberleonard_is300 is an elite community member
are you spliced into the OEM IS300 ecu? I have a few base maps that I can send you. not sure how well they will work but its worth a try.

Im your local smarta$$
leonard_is300 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2011, 09:09 PM   #17 (permalink)
Enthusiast

MX99204 is an elite community memberMX99204 is an elite community memberMX99204 is an elite community memberMX99204 is an elite community memberMX99204 is an elite community memberMX99204 is an elite community memberMX99204 is an elite community memberMX99204 is an elite community memberMX99204 is an elite community memberMX99204 is an elite community memberMX99204 is an elite community member
you sure you have the proper injector resistors wired into the positive side of the injector clips
MX99204 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply
Old 03-12-2011, 08:17 AM   #18 (permalink)
Enthusiast

fiveohfour is an elite community memberfiveohfour is an elite community memberfiveohfour is an elite community memberfiveohfour is an elite community memberfiveohfour is an elite community memberfiveohfour is an elite community memberfiveohfour is an elite community memberfiveohfour is an elite community memberfiveohfour is an elite community memberfiveohfour is an elite community memberfiveohfour is an elite community member
Yes, the resistors are wired correctly - and I believe they are wired into the negative anyway, not the positive as per everyones instructions on the SupraForums. It still affects the resistance going of the circuit, dropping it down to 2-3ohms. This is confirmed by the new idle the car is at least doing healthily.

The car idles a lot smoother now, but around 1600 - my wideband sits between 12s and 14s at idle. If anyone could send me a basemap, mike.autooptics@gmail.com

I'm gonna try the 3UZ setting, but I believe that was for older versions of EMU. Now they have paramaters for the 2JVVTI. Ugh, if this keeps giving me trouble, I'm going to have to rent a truck/trailer and pray that Boost Logic can sort it out Monday.

Last edited by fiveohfour; 03-12-2011 at 08:42 AM.
fiveohfour is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply
Old 03-12-2011, 10:59 AM   #19 (permalink)

ndogg is an elite community memberndogg is an elite community memberndogg is an elite community memberndogg is an elite community memberndogg is an elite community memberndogg is an elite community memberndogg is an elite community memberndogg is an elite community memberndogg is an elite community memberndogg is an elite community memberndogg is an elite community member
On the vehicle tab, try setting RPM signal to crank angle. That is the setting I have seen on almost all basemaps posted on this site.
ndogg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply
Old 03-13-2011, 07:22 AM   #20 (permalink)
Aficionado

laographix is an elite community memberlaographix is an elite community memberlaographix is an elite community memberlaographix is an elite community memberlaographix is an elite community memberlaographix is an elite community memberlaographix is an elite community memberlaographix is an elite community memberlaographix is an elite community memberlaographix is an elite community memberlaographix is an elite community member
Man, I'm having throttle issues as well, horrible
Idle, no throttle response at all. Except I'm running a f10x
Old 03-13-2011, 08:29 AM   #21 (permalink)
Frequenter

Braddy is an elite community memberBraddy is an elite community memberBraddy is an elite community memberBraddy is an elite community memberBraddy is an elite community memberBraddy is an elite community memberBraddy is an elite community memberBraddy is an elite community memberBraddy is an elite community memberBraddy is an elite community memberBraddy is an elite community member
Listen, you MUST select the 3UZ-FE engine to get it work. The 2JZGTE don't work at all! I ran the EMU for three years with that setup. And the jumper 8 in the EMU must be pined for 12V ingnition not 5V other than that, all should be ok and running if your Fuel pressure is ok and your ignition coils correctly wired.

Hope that help!
Soft launched 60ft : 1.708sec
Thread of the LS3 Swap here: http://my.is/forums/f219/building-ls...t-page-420425/
Braddy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply
Old 03-14-2011, 03:22 PM   #22 (permalink)
Guru

BlackSportD is an elite community memberBlackSportD is an elite community memberBlackSportD is an elite community memberBlackSportD is an elite community memberBlackSportD is an elite community memberBlackSportD is an elite community memberBlackSportD is an elite community memberBlackSportD is an elite community memberBlackSportD is an elite community memberBlackSportD is an elite community memberBlackSportD is an elite community member
I use the 3UZ-FE setting also, though a newly created from Greddy GTE VVTi should be good too... IMO 10ohm is pushing it, you could try something as low as 6.8ohms, if not slightly lower. The key is not to bring overall injector resistance back to a high impedance level, just high enough to prevent the driver's from frying. Too much resistance and their opening and lag times will be too funky to control effectively.
Advertisement

my.IS - Lexus IS Forum > 1st-Gen IS300 > Go Faster

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the my.IS - Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)