Swap Guide: JZX110/JZS171 1JZGTE VVTi into 02-05 IS300 - Page 2 - Lexus IS Forum
User Tag List

1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-23-2016, 03:32 PM
Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

i am also running this swap paired with an ms3pro
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-10-2016, 10:49 PM
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellis300 View Post
i myself plan on using this info, this is awesome since it makes the engine run on the FACTORY settings, making it as reliable as an JZX110/JZS171 in Japan!

all i need to do is figure out what drive shaft will work with the a340 and fit the IS
i am doing a jzs171 swap to my is200, i use the is300 drive shaft..
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-18-2016, 06:20 PM
Aficionado

Quoted: 36 Post(s)

Garage
Lucas has been running this swap for a while now, he ditched the W55 for an AR5 and from what shows on the facebook group the car runs strong. check it out there for quicker info!

2002 MSM Sportcross
TEIN//Gita//Blitz//Pioneer//FIGS//Work

instagram - ellis300

post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-25-2016, 03:32 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

What Downpipe are you using Lucas?
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-10-2016, 07:34 PM
Frequenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas@AirLift View Post
It has been brought to my attention that a ton of misinformation is out there in regards to this swap. I am here to change that. I have successfully performed this swap to my own IS300 and it has been running great and taking a beating for the last year Some of you may recognize me from the 3SGE BEAMS swap that I did to this car a few years back. Well that engine blew up and I decided to go down this route. It took a ton of time and effort to figure this stuff out, so I hope I can help a few of you out and make your lives easier.

**Place marker. This is not finished.**

So now on the JZX110 to 02-05 diagram for the RDEF and Charging Light, it says to body..... Where at exactly on the body, what plug, what pin? And what about the junction plugs that's in the ecu box that's closer to the driver fender (to the right with the ecu box lid off standing in front of the driver headlight?
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-10-2016, 02:57 AM

are you still working on this?
post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-29-2016, 11:10 AM
Lurker

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Have anyone doing this swap (jzx110/jzs171 specifically) have any trouble getting the A/C to work using the 1jz ecu? I need some help with that.

Black Onyx '01 IS300 | 1JZ-GTE VVTi Swapped | JZS171 | LSD | Running 100% off the 1JZ ECU | CX Racing Coilovers | FutureFab DP to Custom 3" Straight Pipe to Yonaka Exhaust | Custom Intake x K&N Filter | 2.5" Piping x FMIC | Walbro 255 | Pioneer/JL Audio | OEM Altezza Interior

Next: Wheels

#JZMob | Check Us Out @ www.Facebook.com/JZMobAruba
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-08-2017, 02:21 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Ok guys, sorry I left this thread for dead. Please respond to this post with questions and I will try to answer them.

PS: I do not have complete body wiring. I had swapped pins around with the BEAMS swap, and I cannot find proper documentation for the factory IS300 body plugs. A few people have now successfully done this swap, and I am hoping one of them can chime in more info.
post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-16-2017, 04:00 PM
Lurker

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Yes! A few questions..

First of all.. Been driving my car for the past year with almost no issues from the swap..

Only a couple things I haven't figured out yet.. the JZS171 as I understood came with the 4speed transmission that incorporates the e-shift I believe but I can't seem to make mine work..

The biggest issue I have is my A/C.. it doesnt work.. it seems according to the IS300 diagram there is a "FAN" pin that goes to C9 ('01 IS) but I cannot find the pinout for the 1jz ecu.. which means.. my Fans dont work automatically (I have them bridged to work all the time) and my A/C doesnt work either..

If anyone knows what I can try.. haha please help!

Thanks,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus IS Forum > 1st-Gen IS300 > Go Faster

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Current users viewing this Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page