Lexus IS Forum banner

Collective Post your EMS Maps here

25K views 25 replies 16 participants last post by  Robin No.39A 
#1 ·
I say like Supraforums has it, for us to collectively post your EMS Maps/Cal's. Whatever you got. Help us out.
AEM, Haltech, Tec-3, Motec,Autronic, Emanage/Ultimate

If you have a EMS why not take a picture or upload the file here of the table so others can learn and gain experiance.

Other info needed:
Description of your setup
Injector size and high/low impedance
fuel pump
turbo and pressure running
cams
whatever else you can be descriptive to help

Mods make this a sticky?

#3 · (Edited)
attached is my Autronic SM4 cal file, in a zip.

Rochester 1009CC injectors, Supra reed style IAC valve, built motor, GTE head. This is a basemap only. VVTI functions not enabled on this map.

Attachments

Reactions: gasaholic
#5 ·
I guess I'll add to the map list too as others should too so we can make this forum a lot more helpful.

Only use this as a basemap and use a wideband to make sure everything is in correct running order before running the car hard.
(I am not responsible for any damages caused by misuse of this map)

575 high impendance injectors
255 walbro fuel pump
Stock cams
PT67 turbo
7 psi
Tubular manifold
E-Manage Ultimante version 1.07
E-Manage Pressure sensor

Attachments

#7 · (Edited)
http://www.electromotive.us/products/software/wintec311.zip

My TEC3 cal file requires WinTEC3 3.1.1 and firmware wt301t3.EM3. This is an updated file than the one on De's website.

Here's the setup:

BoostLogic T61 (Precision Turbo & Engine T61)
BoostLogic tubular manifold
BoostLogic 2.5 mm headgasket with stock VVTi internals
BoostLogic 3" downpipe
BoostLogic 3" midpipe
Stock resonator
L-Tuned exhaust
50 LB high impedence injectors
Walbro 255 LPH pump
Return fuel system with base fuel pressure of 33.5 PSI with vacuum source
Denso IK20 spark plugs gap'd at .035"

Here's the driving characteristics with EGO auto tuning disabled

During idle
900 RPM
-21" of vacuum
12.7-13.3:1 air/fuel ratio
ocassional misfire

During cruising
14.8 air/fuel ratio
20 MPG

Under boost in 65 degree temperature
Pretty conservative timing
11.5:1 air/fuel ratio

Here's the driving characteristics with EGO auto tuning enabled

During cruising
14.8:1 air/fuel ratio at 0-2500 RPM
15.1:1 air/fuel ratio at 2500-4000 RPM

Under boost
12.2:1 air/fuel ratio at 4 PSI
11.8:1 air/fuel ratio at 6 PSI
11.5:1 air/fuel ratio at 8 PSI
11.3:1 air/fuel ratio over 10 PSI

#8 ·
Glad to see this thread coming to life - I've got fstrnldr's stock 2jzge map and goldIS old tuned GTE.

I'll try to get their permissions to post.

#10 ·
What do you want to know? The main things to look at are the MAP chart since that tells you engine load...just a FYI 185 kPA is about 12.5 lbs of boost, RPM, air/fuel ratio, and timing advance. You can look at the other charts to read what the other sensors see such as coolant, intake air temperature, and knock. But when you read it, if you're at RPM value X...all the other logged data corresponds to that RPM.

Lets say you're seeing the following:

About 80 ms of knock at 4200 RPM, your engine load is 200 kPA (14.5 lbs), your timing is set to 18*, and your air/fuel ratio is 11.5:1. At this point looking at the log, I know I'm running too much timing and it's making the motor knock. So I would pull a little timing out from my timing map in the row 200 kPA and at the column 4200 RPM. I would do another pull to get the engine as close as possible to those settings and see if the knock lessened. This is the main point of doing all the logging, interpreting what the engine sees and making tweaks to improve it.

#14 ·
Bump can we get some haltech maps in this...

#15 ·
What about posting actual values for things like timing (or fuel with units) so guys can look at the numbers and work out a map for any engine management system themselves? That way, they don't have to download haltech software, aem software, etc. etc. and flip through...

i.e. right after start-up I've logged 16-17 degrees timing on 0°C day on the stock ecu. Should get somebody running on start up for timing value anyway.

#16 ·
Timing numbers should be all relative to BTDC unless you're somehow offsetting it so there's no problem there. Fuel is a little tricky since each engine management system uses different units so I don't think anyone will have enough time to convert those units to a pulsewidth time so you won't have much of a choice other than downloading the software. Sometimes it's not a bad thing to download the software, you can play around with it and see which interface you like more or see what available options one engine management has over the other.

#18 ·
http://www.filefactory.com/file/2uqpeproiol/n/is300workmap_01V24_cal

Sorry for the free hosting link, if anyone has a more permanent host I can use, the thing is only like 15kb

There is my currently running, driving calibration file...

AEM EMS V2 30-6100 1.24
GE VVTI Cam / Crank sensors, 3 tooth cam, 36-2 crank
GM 3 bar MAP
Toyota IAT from MAF
GM Coolant temp
Drive by wire TPS
660 CC high impedance injectors, 55 psi base fuel, E85
AEM 30-4100 Wideband
OEM IS300 coil pack setup 1-6, 2-5, 3-4

This is definitely only a starting point for anyone, I highly recommend a good knowledgeable tuner have a look at it - I am still relearning the AEM, but, right now, my car drives amazing. It is not tuned in boost whatsoever - I've been working on the drivability part the past couple days...

#23 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, I need help, about the 3SGE turbo can not start the engine, big trouble.Hope that helps, thanks.guys!

lexus rs200
3sge engine
forged pistons, rods,
stock340cc fuel injector
3sge high angle camshaft
J160 Manual Transmission
Transplanted Garrett 3071 Turbo
greddy emanage ultimate ecu and stock ecu together
This engine comes from a drift car of the drift team. It was used normally before and worked in good condition.

more info file Altezza 3sge turbo info - Google Drive
Rectangle Font Line Parallel Screenshot

Rectangle Font Line Parallel Screenshot

Vehicle Car Hood Automotive air manifold Motor vehicle

Rectangle Font Parallel Software Screenshot

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Technology

Colorfulness Product Rectangle Font Parallel

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Electronic device

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Electronic device

Attachments

#24 ·
Hello everyone, I need help, about the 3SGE turbo can not start the engine, big trouble.Hope that helps, thanks.guys!

lexus rs200
3sge engine
forged pistons, rods,
stock340cc fuel injector
3sge high angle camshaft
J160 Manual Transmission
Transplanted Garrett 3071 Turbo
greddy emanage ultimate ecu and stock ecu together
This engine comes from a drift car of the drift team. It was used normally before and worked in good condition.

View attachment 142473
View attachment 142472

View attachment 142480
View attachment 142476
View attachment 142477
View attachment 142475
View attachment 142479
View attachment 142478
The map file needs to be modified to remove the .txt file suffix thank you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.