Lexus IS Forum banner

Boosted IS300 Roll Call (Pics & Vids)

280K views 146 replies 114 participants last post by  akarilo 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I know for sure that many IS3's enthusiasts that are either looking for boost or already boosted like myself will love to see some faces here. Due to popular demand, I'll start this thread that i hope can call out all the boosted IS300 out, to show the strength of the f/i forces in the IS300 community. :D

So for those can and willing to share your setup w/ us, please reply with the followings:

1. Brand/Stage#/transmission type... etc. 8)

2. Any background of the setup you like to share with us, I.E. what type of turbine/sc blower? what's the range of boost/power it's able to push? brand and type of wastegate/bov? intercooler brand and type if have one...etc. :wink:

3. A few pictures or a video of the setup and maybe the whole car, too. (A link to your pictures/videos is okay). :)

4. Hopefully some #'s on the dyno sheet and maybe some 1/4 mile time slips are welcome too. :p

5. Techs or shops who helped you install the kit/dyno/tunnings...etc for the car, and some information of them if possible for others to find help. :chill:

Anyways, let's see some eye-candyz from you... :crazy:

P.S. Let's try to keep this thread pure for some quality replies. Therefore, if you've any comments or question of anything you see in the replies, please PM those who posted it, thanx. :D

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.