I wanted to complete a few more things before posting (clutch, water meth etc), but here goes anyhow.
"Project OE like track-able boost" = meaning no lumpy idle, CEL, gas smell, drone, hearing loss, SoCal Cop hard-on, survive a day at Streets of Willow boost-- yet on a budget (no V160 etc).
OE 2jz-ge, OE compression.
- Two step .035 gapped Iridium plugs
- Components from Turbonetics kit---
- Log manifold, 60-1 hifi ceramic BB turbo
- Custom 3" downpipe to custom 3" midpipe with 3" metal cat-- wastegate recirced
- relocated MAF and BOV, BOV now synchronic, not too quiet, not too loud.
- B2S2 behind 3" cat, no sim, no CEL
- B1S2 simmed with TS PNP Delete
- TS Edition EMU (PNP, 2.20, VVTi control, IAT/Knock input, remote map switching upgrade)
- PNP drop-in 440cc injectors with OE Air Assist delete.
- TB coolant bypass
- Innovate LC-1 wideband
- HKS DLI with TS PNP harness
- TS PWMC Gen II module to progressively control with aux map water/meth injection
- OE W55, OE LSD
- Tein Flex w/ EDFC
- A51 STB, TRD rear STB and underbody. Figs MEGA arms, Okiyama 6point cage, Hotchkis sways, V700 245/275, West End Darin Alignment and corner-balance.
- 2TGEU edition catch can, customized to catch better- placed on PCV intake side to catch possible back-flow blow-by before entering pre-turbo intake.
- Custom Setrab thermostatically controlled oil cooler
- Upgraded PS steering cooler
- C/F OE style hood paint onyx with OE type hood vents
- Prototype TS engine damper
- Fan override switch
- Battery relocated to trunk
- Probably R154 or AR5 tranny swap
- Manual or EBC
- ABS to old battery spot
- Custom quiet cat-back system
- KW V3 replacing the Tein Flex
- Gray Sparco reclinables replacing the black Sparco buckets.
- HKS Camp system or equivalent
- MSIIIx prototype testing
LC-1 display on cage
TS Edition EMU remote map switching upgrade header installed in EMU circuit board
TS Edition EMU remote map switching connector in place, remote switch that fits into OE blanks
AEM water/meth pump for pulse free TS PWMC Gen II module water/meth delivery
3" downpipe to 3" cat
Figs with meaty V700 275
Battery to trunk
Can't hunt down an intercooler shot, but it hides behind the OE bumper fine.