Official MW2K13 Meet Thread -w/ pics - - Page 12 - Lexus IS Forum
View Poll Results: Are you Attending MW2k13 ??
Yes Ill be there 22 66.67%
Maybe 9 27.27%
No Im missing out 2 6.06%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #166 of 173 (permalink) Old 07-03-2013, 10:13 PM
Fiend

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)

Maybe good I didn't come. Cars look sharp and it would have made me order more parts!

<--- Doesn't believe in stock vehicles
2002 IS300 VVTi GTE v161 Built single - TeCKis300's old car
1995 240sx - NASA PTD trim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #167 of 173 (permalink) Old 04-09-2015, 09:02 AM
Fiend

Quoted: 25 Post(s)

Guys Hey Tome when is the meeting this year ???? what time and date looking forward to it.
post #168 of 173 (permalink) Old 04-20-2015, 03:21 PM
Fiend

anyone alive???? when the next meeting LOL

2JZ AKA Mustang Killer ....Please don't treat your Lexus like a Honda Do it once and do it Right.... And destroy every mustang you see on the way!!!

post #169 of 173 (permalink) Old 04-24-2015, 08:13 AM
Frequenter

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

We still unsure when it will be. There is a lot going on with the MW family. But I'm sure it will be posted on here and fb as soon as a date is decided. Look for us on fb... JCE10 Midwest

Last edited by Danto7; 04-24-2015 at 08:15 AM.
post #170 of 173 (permalink) Old 04-26-2015, 08:44 AM
Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danto7 View Post
We still unsure when it will be. There is a lot going on with the MW family. But I'm sure it will be posted on here and fb as soon as a date is decided. Look for us on fb... JCE10 Midwest
Thanks We need to have a meeting this year !!!!! Come on guys let get our shit together LOL ...Thanks I don't have a Facebook but for sure PM me or posted here when the date is decided.

2JZ AKA Mustang Killer ....Please don't treat your Lexus like a Honda Do it once and do it Right.... And destroy every mustang you see on the way!!!
post #171 of 173 (permalink) Old 04-26-2015, 01:29 PM
Frequenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by puertorico View Post
Quote:
Thanks We need to have a meeting this year !!!!! Come on guys let get our shit together LOL ...Thanks I don't have a Facebook but for sure PM me or posted here when the date is decided.
It looks like we are having our anual meet in September. We delayed the one on June because we thought there was going to be one in Ohio, but apparently there is nothing going on there and unfortunately it's a little late to go with june. I'll keep you posted.

Btw, there are meetings in between. "Coffee and cars" and basically people meet on a Saturday just to chill out. I'll let you know when is the next one.
post #172 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-06-2015, 06:18 AM
Fiend

Quote:
It looks like we are having our anual meet in September. We delayed the one on June because we thought there was going to be one in Ohio, but apparently there is nothing going on there and unfortunately it's a little late to go with june. I'll keep you posted.

Btw, there are meetings in between. "Coffee and cars" and basically people meet on a Saturday just to chill out. I'll let you know when is the next one.
Where the other meetings in between let me know ... i live in rockford illinois ..im close to elgin i want to go to meetings

post #173 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-06-2015, 06:58 AM
Frequenter

It looks like there will be one this coming Saturday in the Starbucks of Kenosha at 10:30. If you go, ask for Sacha or Tom. I won't be there but a lot of our group members will go, last time we had this, there was about 30 cars.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus IS Forum > Regional Forums / All Together Now > Mid-West

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page