Why Reno sucks. - my.IS - Lexus IS Forum
Welcome to the newly redesigned my.IS website - Your source for IS200, IS250, IS300, IS350 and IS-F Information.

b

Register | Home | Forums | News | Photos | Content | FAQ | Advertise | Store

Go Back   my.IS - Lexus IS Forum > Regional Forums / All Together Now > West
Register Home Forum Photos Active Topics / Realtime Garage iTrader User's Guide Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance

My.is is the premier Lexus IS Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2005, 04:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fiend

vegasstace is an elite community membervegasstace is an elite community membervegasstace is an elite community membervegasstace is an elite community membervegasstace is an elite community membervegasstace is an elite community membervegasstace is an elite community membervegasstace is an elite community membervegasstace is an elite community membervegasstace is an elite community membervegasstace is an elite community member
Why Reno sucks.

People just don't understand Reno and it's.. crappiness, so I thought I share just a bit of why I am not so happy with it.

A couple weeks ago, I had to get up early to be somewhere.. So that I could be somewhere around 7:30. In the middle of reno, I'm driving and a deer comes out of nowhere and I almost hit the thing. Good thing it turned around and ran off. In my four years here, I've never seen a deer in Reno. Odd indeed. After that, it proceeded to snow yet again.

Later on that day, I return to the house I live in and am going inside when I hear something in the back yard. Curiously, I gingerly step toward the back yard. I didn't even make it in the back yard when two of the wolves the neighbor behind us owns bust through the fence. One proceeds to attack me and grabs my pant leg. Luckily, the other one distracted it long enough for me to run the heck away. At this point, I'm quite upset, because each of them is bigger than I am, by about 30 or 40 lbs. So I call the police and have to wait for the animal control. Whilst waiting, I drove around to the front of the neighbors house, where the wolves were posturing in their yard. No way I was getting out of the car. I saw the maillady, so I pulled over to tell her to use her car for a bit instead of walking. While I'm doing this (still quite upset) some guy comes out of his house and kinda asks what happens. Then, he starts to hit on me. Irritating!

But ya, in the end,I found the animal control and just as he was going to get them in his truck, the owner came home and chained the up. I still cited the guy!

So.. none of you may care, but eh. That's just how Reno is.
vegasstace is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2005, 05:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Follower

vincebhe is an elite community membervincebhe is an elite community membervincebhe is an elite community membervincebhe is an elite community membervincebhe is an elite community membervincebhe is an elite community membervincebhe is an elite community membervincebhe is an elite community membervincebhe is an elite community membervincebhe is an elite community membervincebhe is an elite community member
I knew Reno sucked, but your account makes it the total pits. Good to hear you're okay and the wolves didn't maul you, Stace!
vincebhe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply
Old 03-10-2005, 07:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Patriot

Hirun is an elite community memberHirun is an elite community memberHirun is an elite community memberHirun is an elite community memberHirun is an elite community memberHirun is an elite community memberHirun is an elite community memberHirun is an elite community memberHirun is an elite community memberHirun is an elite community memberHirun is an elite community member
crazy :o

BOOSTED @ 7psi LMS SS, stock internals, stock header-exhaust
Hirun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply
Old 03-10-2005, 09:19 PM   #4 (permalink)

Zzyzx is an unknown at this point
Ya.. So why are you in Reno now exactly?
Zzyzx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply
Old 03-11-2005, 12:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fiend

vegasstace is an elite community membervegasstace is an elite community membervegasstace is an elite community membervegasstace is an elite community membervegasstace is an elite community membervegasstace is an elite community membervegasstace is an elite community membervegasstace is an elite community membervegasstace is an elite community membervegasstace is an elite community membervegasstace is an elite community member
School? Hah. It's not the wolves. I also have a cat in heat yelling for a man, outside my window, in the middle of the night.
Old 03-11-2005, 12:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
Extremist

2005 ToyDrive Participant
chrisCARL0S is an elite community memberchrisCARL0S is an elite community memberchrisCARL0S is an elite community memberchrisCARL0S is an elite community memberchrisCARL0S is an elite community memberchrisCARL0S is an elite community memberchrisCARL0S is an elite community memberchrisCARL0S is an elite community memberchrisCARL0S is an elite community memberchrisCARL0S is an elite community memberchrisCARL0S is an elite community member
Bad day huh? I had one today. I had to go to school
chrisCARL0S is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply
Old 03-11-2005, 03:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
Test Mule/Parts Breaker

Location: I'm just trying to see how many letters you can fit in this field and still have it display, NV
Yogi_TRD is an elite community memberYogi_TRD is an elite community memberYogi_TRD is an elite community memberYogi_TRD is an elite community memberYogi_TRD is an elite community memberYogi_TRD is an elite community memberYogi_TRD is an elite community memberYogi_TRD is an elite community memberYogi_TRD is an elite community memberYogi_TRD is an elite community memberYogi_TRD is an elite community member
Look on the bright side. You could be working the looney bin in LA with Vince right now.
Yogi_TRD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply
Old 03-11-2005, 10:44 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi_TRD
Look on the bright side. You could be working the looney bin in LA with Vince right now.

That would be fun!! Like haning aroudn the monkey cage at the zoo.

Old 03-11-2005, 05:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Test Mule/Parts Breaker

Location: I'm just trying to see how many letters you can fit in this field and still have it display, NV
Yogi_TRD is an elite community memberYogi_TRD is an elite community memberYogi_TRD is an elite community memberYogi_TRD is an elite community memberYogi_TRD is an elite community memberYogi_TRD is an elite community memberYogi_TRD is an elite community memberYogi_TRD is an elite community memberYogi_TRD is an elite community memberYogi_TRD is an elite community memberYogi_TRD is an elite community member
^^ Foamy's rants should help her out.
Yogi_TRD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply
Old 03-11-2005, 06:55 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi_TRD
^^ Foamy's rants should help her out.

which one? he's up to 5....

http://www.illwillpress.com/vault.html

The AMITYVILLE TOASTER is one of my favorites

http://gamingmatrix.net/foamy/toast.swf
Old 03-11-2005, 08:40 PM   #11 (permalink)

VegasVic is an unknown at this point
haha and i though vegas was crazy...wolves,deer,and guys hitting on you..fork that
VegasVic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply
Old 03-12-2005, 12:56 AM   #12 (permalink)
Enthusiast

solarpower2002 is an unknown at this point
hmmm...watch out for rabies...
Old 03-12-2005, 01:16 AM   #13 (permalink)
Fiend

Oh yeah. The hitting on me thing happens everywhere though! Lol. A guy in his navigator with spinners chased me down the other day to say hello to me.. Blah.
Old 03-12-2005, 02:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
Frequenter

Karim is very well likedKarim is very well likedKarim is very well liked
I have no sympathy for you as I have none for anyone at UNR. You choose to go to Reno. Anyone who choses to go to UNR needs to have their head checked.

Karim
*who wouldn't be found going to UNR unless a gun was pointed at him and is part of the "U.N.R. Graduates Will Eventually Bag My Groceries" group on www.thefacebook.com*
#1. Jessica... 03 Spa Yellow S2000 04/2003-04/2006 Traded for Crystal
#2. Crystal... 06 Laguna Blue Pearl S2000 04/2006-12/2006 Constantly broke, returned for #3
#3. Currently Nameless... 07 Rio Yellow S2000 12/2006-Current 3rd times a charm right?
"An S2000 is impractical only for those who cannot understand the thrill of life."
Karim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply
Old 03-12-2005, 08:22 AM   #15 (permalink)
Fiend

Jbacciani is an unknown at this point
I had a neighbor who had dogs that would almost always et out and chase me up the block. The animal patrol said they couldn't do anythng to the dogs because I never got bit'n. SOOOo i fed the fuc$$ some chocolate. I know its evil but it was the only way to get them to stop chasing me.
Jbacciani is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

my.IS - Lexus IS Forum > Regional Forums / All Together Now > West

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the my.IS - Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)