Join Date: Oct 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
As expected, BMW will increase their prices on most of their models. Since the dollar decline, it has become obvious that BMWNA will increase their base price on some models and also packages and options.
Base prices increase are as follows:
* Base price increase of $300 on X5, Z4, 328i and 528i
* Base price increase of $400 on 335i and 535i
* Base price increase of $600 on the X3
* Base price increase $1000 on M5, M6, 750i, 750Li and 6 Series
* Base price increase of $1500 on the 760Li
* Destination charge increase of $50
* Automatic Transmission charge increase of $50
* Metallic Paint charge increase of $50
* Premium Package price increase of $100
* Sport Package price increase of $100
The base price increase will affect all models with the exception of the recently introduced M3, X6 and 1 Series. All price increases will be efective June 1, 2008.
Even though the increase is pretty much within the standards of what we have seen in the past, I'm sure some people will be disappointed. Despite all of this, I still believe that the BMW's price are quite competitive.
|Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|