What's the most discount you have recieved on a 2008/2009 ISX50 - Page 6 - Lexus IS Forum
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #76 of 267 (permalink) Old 12-15-2006, 11:54 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 23
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
nice price

$37,000 is a nice price
beachpig2 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #77 of 267 (permalink) Old 12-15-2006, 02:13 PM
Addict
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: West Covina, CA
Posts: 2,117
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
           
Was quoted $30,000 for a IS250 Auto, non-nav with the Premium Package. That's $1000.00 below invoice.
dgsg is offline  
post #78 of 267 (permalink) Old 12-17-2006, 06:02 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
07 IS250 Manual, HID, 18" wheels, Preferred accessory package, all weather floor mats - 30700 OTD , is that good?
idragen is offline  
 
post #79 of 267 (permalink) Old 12-17-2006, 07:42 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
        
Quote:
Originally Posted by treacherous
Any deals off 250's in Washington state?
Just got a
2007 IS250 AWD
Breakwater Blue Metalic

Installed Options:
Luxury Package (17" AWD)
HID with adaptive front lighting system
power tilt/telescoping steering wheel, driver and passenger memory seats, illuminated scuff plates, power rear sunshade, and rain sensing wipers.
Wood interior trim

Preferred accessory package:
Trunk mat, cargo net, and wheel locks.

MSRP: 34,285.00
Options add-on: 2852.00
Sub-total: 37,137.00
Delivery: 715.00
Total: 37,852.00

Got it for $33500 that is -$4352 off invoice price.
Paid $36802.75

Did i get a good deal guys? or is this just normal?
noliesss is offline  
post #80 of 267 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 07:50 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 41
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
        
Quote:
Originally Posted by noliesss
Just got a
2007 IS250 AWD
Breakwater Blue Metalic

Installed Options:
Luxury Package (17" AWD)
HID with adaptive front lighting system
power tilt/telescoping steering wheel, driver and passenger memory seats, illuminated scuff plates, power rear sunshade, and rain sensing wipers.
Wood interior trim

Preferred accessory package:
Trunk mat, cargo net, and wheel locks.

MSRP: 34,285.00
Options add-on: 2852.00
Sub-total: 37,137.00
Delivery: 715.00
Total: 37,852.00

Got it for $33500 that is -$4352 off invoice price.
Paid $36802.75

Did i get a good deal guys? or is this just normal?
i am confused.. you got it for $33.5k but paid $36.8k?
i think for is250, it's little bit high if you paid $36k.. some ppl bought 07' is350 (sport pkg) for $39.5k-40k.. but there are so many factors in car sales.. as long as you are happy with the car at the price, you are good, man...
mavericky23 is offline  
post #81 of 267 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 10:43 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
        
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavericky23
i am confused.. you got it for $33.5k but paid $36.8k?
i think for is250, it's little bit high if you paid $36k.. some ppl bought 07' is350 (sport pkg) for $39.5k-40k.. but there are so many factors in car sales.. as long as you are happy with the car at the price, you are good, man...
$33,500 is without tax and licensing fees. $36.852 is including all the tax and fees. $3300 is for tax and fees, it is too much. oh and the IS250 AWD is $34000 almost the same price as the IS350.
noliesss is offline  
post #82 of 267 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 12:28 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 41
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
        
Quote:
Originally Posted by noliesss
$33,500 is without tax and licensing fees. $36.852 is including all the tax and fees. $3300 is for tax and fees, it is too much. oh and the IS250 AWD is $34000 almost the same price as the IS350.
okay.. so OTD you paid $36.8k..
btw, IS350 runs about $44k (MSRP) with the same package + 18" rims unless you get a bare bone IS350 but most IS350 comes fully loaded... so i would say IS250 AWD is not the same price...

how is your IS250 AWD by the way? i see them alot in my area (Boston) since it's cold up here.. not much is350s

i just put blizzaks on mine so we'll see how it goes through the winter... hopefully i wont regret not getting an AWD..
mavericky23 is offline  
post #83 of 267 (permalink) Old 12-18-2006, 11:52 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
        
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavericky23
okay.. so OTD you paid $36.8k..
btw, IS350 runs about $44k (MSRP) with the same package + 18" rims unless you get a bare bone IS350 but most IS350 comes fully loaded... so i would say IS250 AWD is not the same price...

how is your IS250 AWD by the way? i see them alot in my area (Boston) since it's cold up here.. not much is350s

i just put blizzaks on mine so we'll see how it goes through the winter... hopefully i wont regret not getting an AWD..
My IS250 AWD is fine, a tad bit slow but with the EGR POWER on and sport mode it is a lot better but not as fast as 350. I kinda like the MPG though.
noliesss is offline  
post #84 of 267 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 02:48 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
What do you guys think about this price quote I got from a dealer:

2007 IS250 AWD Auto
Premium Package (wood interior, perforated seats,etc)
Accessory package
HID
Nav
Spoiler

Total MSRP he said was about $39k, quoted $34k before taxes, delivery, and licence fees. The only things I didn't get were ML and lux package with memory seats, auto sunshade, scuff plate and such.

Should I work him lower?

Last edited by nysimonsez; 12-19-2006 at 03:08 PM.
nysimonsez is offline  
post #85 of 267 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 01:44 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nysimonsez
What do you guys think about this price quote I got from a dealer:

2007 IS250 AWD Auto
Premium Package (wood interior, perforated seats,etc)
Accessory package
HID
Nav
Spoiler

Total MSRP he said was about $39k, quoted $34k before taxes, delivery, and licence fees. The only things I didn't get were ML and lux package with memory seats, auto sunshade, scuff plate and such.

Should I work him lower?
I think you got a good deal. It also depends on your market.

I just got a deal in Midwest for 07 IS250 AWD with NAVI and HID, MSRP 39,171. Got it for $35,750 + 250 (dealer fees) plus tax and registration fees.

There are only 2 lexus dealers in this state and they are owned by the same owner. Can't talk them down anymore.
GoHuskers is offline  
post #86 of 267 (permalink) Old 12-27-2006, 02:29 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
whats a good dealership in the bay area to get a lexus nowadays? can i still get new 06's or do i HAVE to go with a 07 -- is250. i want white w/gray interior,hid, rear lip, navi, premium stereo, and 18in wheels
peterAP2 is offline  
post #87 of 267 (permalink) Old 12-28-2006, 06:45 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Went for the Christmas sales event - is250 fully loaded w/ Nav. $35.600 before taxes etc. Good or can be better?
kentutz is offline  
post #88 of 267 (permalink) Old 12-29-2006, 07:19 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kentutz
Went for the Christmas sales event - is250 fully loaded w/ Nav. $35.600 before taxes etc. Good or can be better?
what dealership would that be?

I got quoted 32,9xx + TTL

2007 IS250 Black/Black
6 Speed Manual Transmission
Navigation
HIDs
Rear Spoiler
18" Wheels

.. should i take it or ask for a lower number? Is that pretty good for the add-ons I have? They told me this price was good until Jan. 2, 2007. Is that just bs they are telling me to get me to buy it now? How much would TTL along run me?
peterAP2 is offline  
post #89 of 267 (permalink) Old 12-30-2006, 09:09 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Just picked up an IS 350 today from in the SF Bay.

NAV, Premium Package, HID, 18" Wheels, Front/Rear Spoilers, XM:

MSRP $43,000, paid $38,500 +ttl
ckaught78 is offline  
post #90 of 267 (permalink) Old 01-01-2007, 07:33 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
IS250 AWD - Deal or No Deal?

I got a quote for an:
07 IS 250AWD/ Luxury Package with Navigation Starfire Pearl/Black
Invoice 40,590
quote 36,300

w/o Luxury (Mem Seats, Power Telescopic & Rear Shade) 35K even.
starfire888 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Lexus IS Forum > Lexus IS > Dealers and Pricing

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome