View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 02:35 PM
pfunkmixer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcannon225 View Post
Thanks for your reply man! I just have a measly intake and exhaust nothing special at all. Reason for me asking is I have not seen a post about someone making the N/A any faster. So I thought I'd see if anyone had before. I will most likely just try to save for boost

It is inevitable you will end up spending and doing everything as long as you own you car. If you are doing it all yourself much different than taking to a shop money wise the money you save in long run will go to boost. I am building up to boost it is last on list sure it's tough waiting but worth it i think. If your keeping it. I have done light flywheel, cat back exhaust, act clutch, bc s2 cams bc valve springs, tit retainers, all suspension tanabe springs, swaybars, strut supports, running 17x10 +20 offset rims in rear 17x9 in front that alone gives me cart handling very fun. once boosted you will want that control. I started with a notion to make my boost at a 2500.00 which i laugh about now which is possible with used parts. to answer your question there is a post with some dyno # i came across but it was at around 250hp with cams, intake, full exhaust, if you can delete the kitties. or hi flo (dezods) maybe more its all money for little increases at a time but when all added up = good fun

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome