Lexus IS Forum banner

Are you Attending MW2k13 ??

Official MW2K13 Meet Thread -w/ pics -

35K views 175 replies 37 participants last post by  Posh469 
#1 · (Edited)
Official MW2K13 Thread Discussion dates, venue, hotel, etc.

Friday May 31 - Sunday June 2, 2013

Hyatt House Schaumburg (formerly Hyatt Summerfield Suites)
Same hotel as last few years
Hotel info:
$87 per night group rate, parking spots will be blocked off for the event again. Parking passes required for anyone leaving car overnight, hotel * *provides them free of course. Group name is under "Lexus Car Club". They wanted to make it simple for their reservation people*

Please if your staying at Hotel for MW2k13 please PM myself or JBaker

Thanks

we have canopy tent , BBQ , corn hole , basketball tournament and more for this year ...

May31
Friday -
Hooters of Schaumburg(right by woodfield mall) for dinner 830pm
Hotel parking lot cocktails *
1251 American LN Schaumburg IL
http://m.hyatt.com/mt/www.schaumbur...haumburg-house/index.jsp?null&un_jtt_redirect

June 1
Sat -start 900am
Meet and greet
Day festivities
Corn hole , Basketball , BBQ , parts swap ( bring parts to sell) Cruise (location TBD)
Cruise to FNL car show for a couple hrs, leave hotel parking lot 530pm
Arrive at FNL 600 pm Depart 830pm (ish)
Arlington Toyota and Scion
2095 N Rand Rd. -Located on the corner of Rand and Hicks!
Palatine, Illinois 60074

cruise to dinner .
Dinner at Tilt Kilt Schaumburg 930pm ish
11pm ish End the early Sun morning @.... BARLEY CORN Time!!!!!!....

Sun - drink water , eat greasy food and go home to nap the rest of the day!

Night barny Corn like tradition ....:rebel:

Hotel info:
$87 per night group rate, parking spots will be blocked off for the event again. Parking passes required for anyone leaving car overnight, hotel * *provides them free of course. Group name is under "Lexus Car Club". They wanted to make it simple for their reservation people*

*JCE10 Midwest TShirts will be avaliable let me know if you have a request ( amount and sizes) Ill set aside for you..

*Event Stickers again will be avaliable also

MW2k12
http://my.is/forums/f108/mw2k12-official-thread-june-1-3-2012-photos-added-440109/

MW2k11
http://my.is/forums/f108/mw2k11-chicago-formerly-oh2k-meet-discussion-thread-424351/index28.html

http://youtu.be/83wVFCGCcW0

Tradition continues
All Lexus and Toyotas / Scion Welcome
Spread the word

JCE10 MW

See less See more
#7 ·
This will be my first year attending. Just have to get my bumpers repainted. Any one know where to by good quality paint? The color is Solar Yellow if that makes a difference. And did Lexus/Toyota use water based or solvent based paint?

#8 ·
when that car was made it was solvent based but due to new standards and rules you have to use water based paint...doesnt change the color just the spraying technique.

#11 ·
My sportx is far from mint or hooked up but I can't wait!!

#17 ·
Wouldn't miss it. Might even have another car to show off.

#18 ·
I hope i'll be able to make it!!!! I should know tomorrow.

#21 ·
I'm in again, Wisconsin Vs Fib land in basketball round 2! I will not drive home on Saturday night and hit a deer again! I did race a female biker gang before that happened, I used 3/8ths a tank just from the burbs to Milwaukee, made really good time!

#26 ·
I believe Fridays is test and tune night at GLD.... IT's a possibility... not too far away

#28 ·
As always Im in(right now).....my 3rd year, Arnold its ok if your not there(not really) but in spririt youll be there since well we share cars lol

Ill prolly bail since im a cheap ass.....actually ima see whats going on in house as time gets closer, i may be able to pull the whole weekend away from kids, dogs, woman lol.......

my daughter starts football this year sometime so idk how plans will work out, ill definitely TRY to make an appearance for sure

#29 ·
I certainly plan on rolling down Friday afternoon / early evening like a few of us did last year. If someone hasn't done so already, I can contact the hotel and make arrangements once we have an idea on numbers. I'm usually able to negotiate a better rate when more people can commit to staying.

Arnold, wish you could go brother! It's not going to be same without you, just like it wasn't the same without Donnie last year. We'll take pictures of all the fun we're having though :)

#32 ·
Have we finalized a weekend? Last weekend in May, first weekend in June? Which is it dammit, I need answers now! ;)

Destined to be another great weekend regardless.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.