Lexus IS Forum banner

Australia

15K views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  Awd300 
#1 ·
Anyone from Melbourne or Australia around here?

#5 · (Edited)
woah another perth owner! didnt expect that one haha, good on ya!:approve:

Anyone else form WA Australia?!?! come on lets start a Lexus cruze club! haha cant believe there are no Lexus clubs in perth.

#8 ·
Do any of the Perth boys know of any car club that is nice Japan cars only?
the last club i saw had a gathering across the road from my house (in the hills :jawDrop: ) and had EVOs, WRX's, skylines and rx-7's and other cars like it and i couldnt find the car club on google or anything so i am peeved! they were ther for lyk 45 mins before one of the blokes started going around doing a jig shouting cops are coming! The first guys to get out of there were the yellow stickered prototypes :lol: and this skyline who did a mass stand still :bigSmile: they all flogged it down welshpool hill. u guys are my heros :approve:

#10 ·
Hey, i will try to get a good photo of my IS soon but you Aussie boys rekon you could post pics of your IS's :bigSmile: i know there is a done up IS300 here in WA coz i saw it at auto salon this year and two years ago! stop hiding haha. cheers guys

#12 ·
So are any of you perth boys up 4 a short cruize sometime? just throwing it out there. would be sweet to see a coupple of IS300's in a row! anyone live up in or near Perth hills, i.e kalamunda or lesmurdie?

#14 ·
True, it has 2 happen LOL. depends if any other Perth owners can log on and see this post. i saw a green IS300 in perth today, the bloke driving would have been 60+ wonder if he is up for a cruize or run in the snake pit at kwinanna :lol:

#15 · (Edited)
My.IS as promised, lets see some others :bigSmile:

Attachments

#17 · (Edited)
Yeah that IS300 from WA is pretty nice, it has a red interior that has become sun damaged on the parcel shelf but the car is still nice, huge sound system, i finally know who owns it its this guy Razi Abdullah, he got two awards in 05 autosalon. i really like your car, the rims set it off real nice! if i saw that whilst i was out driving i would follow it and start a 2 car cruize hahahaah. i have halo kits but havent put them in yet, any nasties to look out for during installation?
thanks for the reply :approve:

#18 · (Edited)
Thought I'll post up some pics too

My IS300:

Currently for sale as of this week if you know anyone interested :)
Used LEXUS IS300 Private Seller Cars For Sale - carsales.com.au
Negotiable on price too.

And my new IS250, which I only got last week:

I've ordered a set of custom plates for it, [DANSLEX] :cool:

Also got an RX350, but that's the missus' car. It does go faster in straight line than either of the two IS'es though, hahaha, embarassing...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.