Lexus IS Forum banner

Tell us what you got.

108K views 340 replies 192 participants last post by  TN IS 
#1 ·
What color did you get? What options packages? Whatever else we might like to know about your new IS.

#108 ·
I haven't done any VDIMless tricks lately. Don't wanna tear up tires and stuff. I'll probably get another wild hare and try it again though. When I turn it off, I find myself driving extra careful thinking the car may do terrible things. LOL

#114 ·
Picked mine up Saturday. Matador Red with Cashmere interior and Premium package. Wish i could have gotten the Sport Package but didn't want to wait any longer. Now have to save money for the intake and exhaust. Thats what i want.

#123 ·
hi all,
is350, black and cashmere, fully loaded with luxury upgrade with nav., 18 in. rims, summer perf. tires, will switch to all seasons when they wear out.
Living in Canada you'd think they'd give me that option.
Just got it yesterday, and loving it. slowly figuring everything out. I find the best way to access the options is to try things out, then go to the manual and read up on the particular item that you might want to adjust. There's so much to play with. Having a little problem with the nav. system, it seems to want to take the round about way to get to my destination even when I tell it the route. Pics to come.

#125 ·
red IS350

Wanted Blue Onyx Pearl, but wasn' blown away when I saw it up close. The Matador Red however, just grabbed me and I had no doubt about what I wanted.
IS350 Matador Red Luxury Pkg, M/L Nav, Stock Rims. May upgrade to Spider Rims and spoiler.